Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im looking for a recoil cover for a 55 Husky, for a very good friend of mine..
A clean one would be much appreciated if possible...

Parts and $...

echo parts

looking for a good slug and jug for an echo cs-440. please pm...have parts to trade and some cash

Last edited:
Please help me clear some shelf space

I have a few items that have been taking up shelf space and I know I'll never use them. If you can use one of them, its yours for postage.
Brief descriptions:
1. FS 45 partial powerhead: gas tank, P&C (150# compression), carb block but no carb, FW, coil,
clutch, muffler and some plastic
attachment.php

attachment.php

2. FS 74 (even more) partial powerhead: P&C (low comp but may be stuck rings - piston does not appear scored), carb, muffler, recoil, FW, and gas tank.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Another couple items - I'm not sure what they are for, but if you can use them, you'll likely recognize them. Part #s start with 1120 (where I can find #s).
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

If you have any parts for the saws in my sig, I'd love to get something in return but mostly I want to see this stuff get used and not accumulate dust.

Looking for piston and rings for a Homelite c-52. 2" bore. I have Stihl 015, 020, 021, 029 parts still available for trade.

I have a complete C 51, don't know if parts interchange. It starts and runs but acts like the carb needs cleaned or maybe a kit also. When I bought it was told it run fine about 4 years ago and was put up and not used that time. Its not very clean but I;ve seen worse. I haven;t got to working on it yet, to many other things.Would trade it for something else I like. If interested in top end compression I could check it.

I need a good carb. for a McCulloch Power Mac 6 and one for an Echo 280E. I have parts or cash. PM me if you have one. Tom

I got a old 70E, I think?? It has a breaker point ignition, I'd kinda like to get her running the ignition is the main issue Id like to go solid state, any suggestions. I am also looking for a few parts to fix her with, pm me if you can help please.

If you have points, you have a 70, not a 70E. The "E" stands for electronic. Be glad you don't have the E as the ignition parts are very scarce. As long as the pickup and high tension coils are good, just run the points setup. I'm not sure you can use a Nova or similar universal electronic ignition trigger with a two-piece ignition. But then I don't see why not.

Jimbo

If you have points, you have a 70, not a 70E. The "E" stands for electronic. Be glad you don't have the E as the ignition parts are very scarce. As long as the pickup and high tension coils are good, just run the points setup. I'm not sure you can use a Nova or similar universal electronic ignition trigger with a two-piece ignition. But then I don't see why not.

Jimbo

In most cases I prefer points.

Latest posts

Back