Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! Gotta say craigslist has been good to me. The yard sale 372 post I had, was about a saw at a yardsale the sale and the saw were listed on c-list, so I went. He was asking 350 for the saw. I got it for 200, and thirthy minutes of tree work! You can see some nice stuff, and good deals, and yep even a good ole barter sometimes, even if listed for sale. Good find dude!

Looking for a few things. I need a piston for a 357xp Husqvarna. Also looking for a front handle and chain brake handle for a stihl MS270/MS280.

Still have a olympic 481 with no spark and great compression and a piston for a Jred 2083/PP505. Its 54 mm.
Bob

Still have a box of 066 parts here. Got a top cover with broken screw hole. Got a rear handle with broken hand guard. Doesn't leak.

20" stihl es bar. 660 mount 3/8s .050".

I have 4 Stihl Bars that I'd like to trade one for one for Husky large pattern 24" bars. They are (2) 25", one 28" and one 36". All are "ES" sprocket nose 3/8, .050 gauge and in good shape, not at all worn out.

Jimbo

Still have one 25" and the 36" left for trade.

Calling all unwanted Husky D009 24" bars....

Jimbo

031 Stihl

I hope this works. This is the 031 that I have been asking questions about. I finally got to work. Tom P S This is the first time I have got pictures to upload. If some one would fix them to open automatically I would appreciate it. I am learning one step at a time.

Last edited:
I've had the SAME issues with a Jonsered Tilly...

it was a dirty needle valve, and/or seat. clean the tip well with a cloth and some carb cleaner, and spray the channel out well...

hope to help.

Good to hear on the module BTW... any pictures??

I have a nice 031 without spark..

J

I have an electric ignition from a saw that I just aquired. PM me if your interested in it. I have the flywheel too.

Hey sports fans! Lookin' for a 20" bar for my Pro Mac 610 (.050 gauge, 3/8" pitch). Would prefer a nice used one black w/yellow graphics, similar to those in the period. I have green paper in return ... thanks! Please PM me with what you have. Now we return to our regulalry scheduled programming ....

:yoyo:

Last edited:
I hope this works. This is the 031 that I have been asking questions about. I finally got to work. Tom P S This is the first time I have got pictures to upload. If some one would fix them to open automatically I would appreciate it. I am learning one step at a time.

187054d1307918737-my-saws-002-jpg

Back