Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in need of a chain brake handle for this 577. Apparently the previous owner thought brake was spelled break, so he went ahead and broke it. I have some random saw parts, and parts saws as well as folding money for trade.

Is this the Shinny with the RED brake handle? I forget what model the brake I have is for, to be honest :cry: and, of course, it's TOUGH to really find anything that shows who is who with shinnys... :dunno:

J

I am looking for some Homelite 2000 parts, I almost have all the parts on order to put this saw together.

64029-1 clutch cover extention (long shot I know)
A-63089 IPL says Bumper kit
A-58543 IPL says Bumper Kit

I got some parts, or some parts saws and a Mason jar full of change. :laugh:

Edit: I messed up one of the numbers, fixed now.

Last edited:
i need a few parts for my ms-250,,,,,,, i need a 325 7 sprocket,,, the AV mount that goes on the top handle at the front/bottom,,, and also need an air filter,,,,have cash and some parts to trade

went ahead and ordered everything but the sprocket new from the dealer,,,i can still use a sprocket

I need a clutch drum/sprocket/bearing for a Homelite 2.3 AV - cheap little plastic Homelite I know but I want to make it workable before I pass it along.

I have mostly McCulloch parts to trade, a few other odds & ends, or cash if that works.

Alternatively, let me know where to look for a new one and I'll go but it.

Thanks,

Mark

Husky 394 and Poulan XXV projects

I have a couple of 394 projects that need odds and ends. Mostly carbs, filter necks, clutchs, coil, and various bolts/screws.

Also looking for a Poulan S25DA or S25CVA to restore to former glory.

Have some husky parts, older saws (homelite, jonsered, olympyc, pioneer) or paper to trade.

poulan micro.

Looking for poulan micro or craftsman 2.0 or even a poulan 1.8 saw just needs compession and spark... i have different saws to trade a craftsman 2.1 red mag case no bar chain or guide plates and 2 poulan s2da saws i also have alot of parts from homlite super 2 saws and an old shinny good compression no spark none of these have bar and chains and i dont need a bar n chain on any of the ones i get. most of thes saws have been lightly cleaned mine does not need to be i enjoy that but if it is thats cool also! thanks!Ps i have many 25da chainsaw parts.

Looking for poulan micro or craftsman 2.0 or even a poulan 1.8 saw just needs compession and spark... i have different saws to trade a craftsman 2.1 red mag case no bar chain or guide plates and 2 poulan s2da saws i also have alot of parts from homlite super 2 saws and an old shinny good compression no spark none of these have bar and chains and i dont need a bar n chain on any of the ones i get. most of thes saws have been lightly cleaned mine does not need to be i enjoy that but if it is thats cool also! thanks!Ps i have many 25da chainsaw parts.

I gotcha covered ;)

and, it IS clean...

J

small bars needed

I need a small 12" or so

Bar for a Small Husky (Husky 136)
would prefer 3/8ths.

I also need a bar for a PICCO Stihl MS250.

thanks..

what do you want for them?

Looking for crankcase or clutch side half of case for jonsered 2149 2152 2153. Orange in color would work also. Have stuff to trade or green backs.
Thanks

Back