Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dogs should fit the 371 and 372. Baileys had a set of aftermarkets for like 15$ at one time. Bigger than the OEM large dogs I think. But better price..

JJ get in here!! hah

Dogs should fit the 371 and 372. Baileys had a set of aftermarkets for like 15$ at one time. Bigger than the OEM large dogs I think. But better price..

JJ get in here!! hah

Yea they fit.. all the same case. I got the kit from Baileys on closeout for 16 bucks for my 372. Both dogs, hardware and chaincatcher. Great deal! I could've swore they were OEM.. I will check the bag they came in tomorrow am for the part numbers.

Yep. All the mounts on the 371 case are the same as the 372 and 365. Pretty much on the 362 as well although the early 362 has the small bar mount like the 357/359. The only real difference between the 371 and 372 crankcases is some internal gusseting around the bar pad area for strength.

Thnaks JJ!

Last edited:
$1.00 bet ? forget it, I'm never findin one!!!

:dizzy:
Let's make a $1.00 bet to if which of us 'scores' first, you obtaining a Jred 590 piston, or me obtaining an Echo CS-520 p&c.
:dizzy:

Going to go a different route with the jonsered 590 piston, going to use a full skirt Husky 55 since Partner cut open the bottom of the transfers. (probably for full skirt pistons)

Duane

I know I'm just have'n a wet dream, BUT anyone have a NOS or used Jonsered 590 45mm piston?

Duane

You dog, how did you get them to end that auction? I was waiting for it to end.

Now what am I going to do with this NOS 590 top end? :hmm3grin2orange:

Thats ok, that saw was missing the recoil side decal anyway.

104.jpg

Homie XL

Homie EZ
099.jpg

Stihl 051
(offer pending)
095.jpg

096.jpg

The 051 has trashed piston, and rough bearings.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back