Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MS 260 Being Tossed around

Been toss'n the idea around about getting rid of my girlfreinds MS260 Non Pro, it never gets used and I hate FLIPPY CAPS!!!! 2007 model, used but cared for, perfect cylinder/piston all perfect, muffler modded.

Might except a few offers, kinda picky though, Partners or Partners , or Partners maybe a few Jonsered/Partners.

New 141Le listed too, never seen wood.

Not letting upload on to AS for some reason, pics on request I guess

Duane

For sale: Poulan Pro 330

Starts easy, runs and oils great. Very little use, piston and cylinder are excellent. New 18" bar and chain (K095 mount modified with oil hole, Oregon Power Match 68DL, Windsor 3/8 chain). $200 plus $25 shipping, accept USPS money orders or PayPal as a gift. PM me with e-mail address for pictures, site is not allowing downloads.

i am going to beat the other guys in saying that this should have been put in the classifieds unless you want to trade

Im putting up my dolmar 120si up for sale or trade. I ported it and pop-up on piston I have all the timing numbers if interested. She pulls 190lbs comp and runs very well just dont need another <70cc saw. I have put larger bar studs in it so i could run a stihl bar.

dont really know what i want for trade but open to all offers

Bought this NEW 141Le for my other half but she can't start it so its on the chopping block!!!! New never touched wood!!!! I did adjust the carb from the Horriffic Lean setting to a NICE EASY Starting setting that a saw should have.
Complete with 16" 3/8" Lp B/C

Trade for Compression Release 350, 55, J-Red Comp release parts saw
Part trade for ? something easy to start
Or the 175 greenbacks I invested

Sorry won't let me upload pics right now!!!!!!!!

I've got a brand new Max Flow setup for ms460/046 I bought last year but never used. Might trade for a new ES bar, a 36" or 42" loop of .063 or green. Check for pics in the classifides

Looking for a clutch cover and air filter cover for a J-red 2171. Have 288 parts, some 066 parts, 020T parts, and some 670 parts to trade. Or cash.

Repped.

Looking for Husky 49 clutch cover and top and air filter plastic for a Stihl 034.
Greenbacks or parts to trade.

Im looking for a good piston to fit a 44 husqvarna. I believe a 444 is the same, but they're both NLA :(. 42mm bore.

i need a cylinder base gasket for a MS 250. i went to the stihl shop today and he told me to buy some of that hi priced stihl gasket maker.but i want a base gasket does anyone know where i can find one at? or i can use some permatex indian head gasket shellac compaound on it. Oh i forgot to say i got green slips to trade and thats about it for right now.

i need a cylinder base gasket for a MS 250. i went to the stihl shop today and he told me to buy some of that hi priced stihl gasket maker.but i want a base gasket does anyone know where i can find one at? or i can use some permatex indian head gasket shellac compaound on it. Oh i forgot to say i got green slips to trade and thats about it for right now.

Threebond. It's like 7 bucks a tube.

oh ok um not to get off topick but i got a question about the gasket maker can i use mega grey gasket maker for the base sealer?

I'm not familiar with that stuff. It has to be able to resist gas, and most of the silicone gasket maker type products won't.

I know Threebond works.

ThreeBond 1194 Liquid Gasket Sealer

I guess it's 8 bucks, but you can do a lot of saws with a tube. A lot of places sell it. The stuff you have might be OK, but I really don't know.

I'm not familiar with that stuff. It has to be able to resist gas, and most of the silicone gasket maker type products won't.

I know Threebond works.

ThreeBond 1194 Liquid Gasket Sealer

I guess it's 8 bucks, but you can do a lot of saws with a tube. A lot of places sell it. The stuff you have might be OK, but I really don't know.

oh i c well it says on the tube that it is resist petroleum based liquids and oils and Hi temp.but i'll keep reading on it and see what else it says.

oh ok um not to get off topick but i got a question about the gasket maker can i use mega grey gasket maker for the base sealer?

I may get bashed for this, but I have several of my own saws that I used permatex ultra grey on the cylinder base. A few of them has been run for years, and the ones Ive tore back down the cylinder has always been ''stuck.'' Im not recommending it because several say not too, but its worked on my saws. I won't do it if the saw belongs to someone else or I know its going up for sale, but I can keep an eye (or ear really) on my own. Just a FWIW...

oh ok thanks komatsuvarna i'll go and look in the shop and see if i got any in the shop.if it's the same as mega grey i know i would set for a couple of years if i ever need to rebuild anymore saws LOL.

Latest posts

Back