Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTB HUSQVARNA 455 RANCHER Parts

I'm looking for some parts for a HUSQVARNA 455 RANCHER.
I need a CHAIN BRAKE/HAND GUARD and the FRONT TOP HANDLE.

Please let me know what you have and how much shipped to WI. 53508

Thanks Ron

Anybody out there with some 455 Rancher parts.

hey guys,
found my 024avs bar/sprocket cover (thanks for the trade Jimbo!)

Now I'm on the hunt for a threaded bar stud... I am removing the bar stud circled in red and am in need of another stud like circled in green! Same 024 super saw... so I think 024,026,028 studs will work???
$$$ and 009-012 parts to trade!
P1030006-1.jpg

Any stud from a magnesium Stihl would work except the bigger saw, am I correct?

It's that time of year when a man's fancy turns to all things 066/660...

you prob right, i think i'm going to pull the 066 flattop out of the crews lineup before it is completely destroid . and give it a good second life.

I have an extra crank for a aluminum flywheel 66. What else u need?

Sure you want to know?
Everything that bolts to the case. I was thinking on using my beat up case halves for alum flywheel 066, i have a spare tank, muffler, and maybe will have a carb. This is all contigent on the 064 P/C and carb that are coming. I want to put my 064 back original.

I dont know if i will do the build, I'm testing the waters to see if i can round up the essentials to put the crankcase together. Parts are few and far between for 066 stuff here in Dorothy land.

I know, clear as mud.

hey guys,
found my 024avs bar/sprocket cover (thanks for the trade Jimbo!)

Now I'm on the hunt for a threaded bar stud... I am removing the bar stud circled in red and am in need of another stud like circled in green! Same 024 super saw... so I think 024,026,028 studs will work???
$$$ and 009-012 parts to trade!
P1030006-1.jpg

is it the same thread on both ends? if so pm your adress i will send you one i have one on the bench i dont remember what it came off 031 possibly BILL

Stihl looking for a chain brake for a MS290. Also needing a chain brake and wrap handle for an 046.

Scott,

I thought you had one in a deal you were working on? ;)

Anybody out there with some 455 Rancher parts.

yes. PM me with what your needing, well, nevermind ;) I have a top cover and clutch cover...both like new.. bout all.

066? UGH. ya'll should have seen the nic'un I sold this Aug... for $600. It was ULTRA clean.

Sure you want to know?
Everything that bolts to the case. I was thinking on using my beat up case halves for alum flywheel 066, i have a spare tank, muffler, and maybe will have a carb. This is all contigent on the 064 P/C and carb that are coming. I want to put my 064 back original.

I dont know if i will do the build, I'm testing the waters to see if i can round up the essentials to put the crankcase together. Parts are few and far between for 066 stuff here in Dorothy land.

I know, clear as mud.

I could probably help ya out quite a bit ;)

hey guys...

IF you hadn't heard or read the CHristmas Grinch thread... Well USPS lost a ton of parts on me... Most importantly I'm looking for an 029 45mm slug and a 029 flywheel. I was going to convert to the 039 slug and jug but unfortunatly after I lost my shirt on the USPS fiasco I don't have the cash... If anyone has a good slug or flywheel please let me know. I have some $$$$ for the trade.

I might have some 066 junk as well, but pretty much all of my stuff at this point is 064.

Does anyone have an Echo 650 starter assembly they could let go of? Or do you Echo gurus know
if a 660 starter will fit a 650?

Yes the 650 and 660 recoil housing will interchange.

Checked on the K1200 and it is gone......

I might have some 066 junk as well, but pretty much all of my stuff at this point is 064.

That is what this saw build will be, a beater saw. Not pretty, doesnt have to be all original. The internals will run good, but I dont give a crap what it looks like. That is the idea on this project, and it fits what I have so far.

That is what this saw build will be, a beater saw. Not pretty, doesnt have to be all original. The internals will run good, but I dont give a crap what it looks like. That is the idea on this project, and it fits what I have so far.

I'm sure I'll be able to help you out with some bits when you get down to brass tacks....Especially if looks aren't that important.....I just finished two 064's and then two 066's back to back, so my stash is getting slim, but not dried up either.

So you're pretty much starting with a bare set of early 066 cases?

Latest posts

Back