Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello fella's im needing a couple parts :)

McCulloch Sp81. (Needing this for my next project, Ill be posting a thread.. and lots of pictures!)

Homelite 550. Clutch cover, also a B&C

Stihl 031. bar stud.

That'll be all for now :)

I've got some 394xp parts for sale. I'm gonna list em here for a day of two before they go to ebay.

Tanks assy #1. NOS(with a couple of scratches from being moved around). I added springs & used trigger, top lever, & cable after the pics. It won't have the side plates. Asking $90.00 obo shiped to the lower 48.
394tank11.jpg

394tank14.jpg

394tank13.jpg

394tank12.jpg

Last edited:
I know most of you guys will ask why, but I need a good motor for a super2. My dad said to fix it, thats why. Im trying to repair his buddies old saw. Pops really wants me to repair it so.......

Thanks fellas, if by any chance I can't find a motor how hard is it to install crank bearings on the super2? This thing somehow runs even though I can wiggle the flywheel up and down, I can't believe it runs and that the coil hasn't been killed. Thanks for the help guys.

A couple more tanks

Tank assy #2, I added the rear springs & the side plates to this one after the pics. It's in good usable shape. Asking $50.00 shipped to the lower 48.
394tank21.jpg

394tank22.jpg

394tank32.jpg

394tank31.jpg

Tank assy #3, I added the rear springs only to this one. Good usable shape. $45.00 shipped to the lower 48.
394tank32.jpg

394tank31.jpg

No worries Brother Ted.

Some folks do change.....it's a rare thing though. :laugh:

I changed muh shorts the other day.:(

Well ol Dh1984 (treewacker) found me on another site and sent me a PM.

[quote author=Dh1984 link=action=profile;u=113 date=1325735928]
hey good ol buddy tell everyone i had a great run on there and i tried to show every one i have changed but one person just didn't belive me. and i came to the end of rope and now it time to meet my maker and take it uip with him tonight so you all have a good one and i say good bye to the world and blow my damn head and get it over with.SO PEACE OUT EVERYONE GOOD BYE GREAT WROLD HAVE A GREAT TIME.
[/quote]

Looks like the beer has done got him down. :laugh:

hey good ol buddy tell everyone i had a great run on there and i tried to show every one i have changed but one person just didn't belive me. and i came to the end of rope and now it time to meet my maker and take it uip with him tonight so you all have a good one and i say good bye to the world and blow my damn head and get it over with.SO PEACE OUT EVERYONE GOOD BYE GREAT WROLD HAVE A GREAT TIME.

Looks like the beer has done got him down. :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Charles claimed, among other things, that he didn't drink. From reading his posts here, I never would have guessed that he operated a tree service.
Webbster's Tree Sevice

I know most of you guys will ask why, but I need a good motor for a super2. My dad said to fix it, thats why. Im trying to repair his buddies old saw. Pops really wants me to repair it so.......

Thanks fellas, if by any chance I can't find a motor how hard is it to install crank bearings on the super2? This thing somehow runs even though I can wiggle the flywheel up and down, I can't believe it runs and that the coil hasn't been killed. Thanks for the help guys.

Matt, I've got a box of Super 2 stuff that's mostly 2 saws in pieces. 1 was a runner before the clutch locked up from a broken spring. I've got no plans for em, and if you can use em they're yours for the cost of shipping. PM me if interested.

Jonsered 2051 cover Partner Bar plates

Lookin for a recoil cover for my Jonsered 2051 (early) squared off top part on recoil cover. Or any other parts around for 2051/205/2055 saws I have both a 2054 and 2051.

Also ran outta Partner bar plates, and need more!!! older style r16, r19, s50 s55 p55 p70 s65 Farmer etc.

parts to trade or worthless paper product.

Thanks
Duane

You need to go buy a bar stud for that old thing. LOL Only 2 or 3 bucks!

You know me john.... "cheap cheap fun fun!" :laugh: joking! Haha ill have to take a run to the stihl dealer... There idiots over there though :mad: the local farm store took over the stihl dealer in the area when the good one burnt down!

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Looks like the beer has done got him down. :laugh:

Charles claimed, among other things, that he didn't drink. From reading his posts here, I never would have guessed that he operated a tree service.
Webbster's Tree Sevice[/QUOTE]

He was over on GF last night trying to get Darin to talk to him, he wants to become a sponser like Baileys over here so Gary can't bunn him.

Ok then.:bang::msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

Someone should introduce him to Calvin!! :msp_biggrin:...They could get a discount on their meds together.:wink2:

Guys,I am looking for a muffler and an ignition coil for a Poulan 306A.If someone has any of them,please let me know.

Back