Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what happened with the quote function in post 14206,

but I want to go clarify that I never wrote that Charles (Tree Wacker, dh1984) was drinking/drunk.

Looks like the beer has done got him down. :laugh:

Charles claimed, among other things, that he didn't drink. From reading his posts here, I never would have guessed that he operated a tree service.
Webbster's Tree Sevice[/QUOTE]

He was over on GF last night trying to get Darin to talk to him, he wants to become a sponser like Baileys over here so Gary can't bunn him.

Ok then.:bang::msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:[/QUOTE]

Sounds like he don't know if he drinks or not. I remember him asking about alcoholic beverages at one of the TN GTG's. Needless to say, I think he figured out he wasn't welcome lol....... Guy obviously has problems....beside Beer lol.

Last edited:
Looks like the beer has done got him down. :laugh:

Charles claimed, among other things, that he didn't drink. From reading his posts here, I never would have guessed that he operated a tree service.
Webbster's Tree Sevice[/QUOTE]

He was over on GF last night trying to get Darin to talk to him, he wants to become a sponser like Baileys over here so Gary can't bunn him.

Ok then.:bang::msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:[/QUOTE]

"...so Gary can't bunn him." I don't want to know what that involves :msp_ohmy: :evilgrin:.

I don't know what happened with the quote function in post 14206,

but I want to go clarify that I never wrote that Charles (Tree Wacker, dh1984) was drinking/drunk.

Yeah, that was me screwed that up, sorry. I don't know what happened that either, everytime somebody quotes it, it gets attributed to somebody different.

I don't know if he was or wasn't and it don't matter I guess, he's gone again.

Mac- Tillotson HL carb adapter 50686A

Hi All,
I'm in need of Tillotson carb adapter "50686A" for use on a Mac S-250. I'm swapping out a flat back for a Tilly HL. Don't have anything to trade, but I do have $$.

Thanks Bob

Got my new 038 tank today.Looks great!Going to be a little while before I get it put it on.Its a complete tank.Better than I expected?Fleabay 70 bucks.

I got one of those aftermarket 038 tanks a few months ago and it is a lot better than one I bought last year. The later one seems to be a better type of plastic and the fit is much truer. I swapped out the earth wire, throttle linkages etc to the original Stihl ones and it is going fine.
In contrast, the one I got last year was so poor it is unusable and is sitting in my parts box. It had the flippy cap tank which was so out of whack I could not find a cap that would actually seal - and I tried a lot. The filter cover would not fit and the plastic looks like the stuff cheap toys are made from.
The (well known) eBay seller reluctantly said he'd replace it but only if I sent it back. As it was going to cost me nearly $30.00 return shipping (from Oz) and I figured the replacement would be just as shoddy, I opted to call it quits.
I almost did not pull the trigger on the later version but I have good trust in this supplier who has been very honest and reliable.

Got a nice Brazillian 038 mag going strong again. Rob, recognise the top cover!:msp_smile:

P1061046.jpg

Al.

I got one of those aftermarket 038 tanks a few months ago and it is a lot better than one I bought last year. The later one seems to be a better type of plastic and the fit is much truer. I swapped out the earth wire, throttle linkages etc to the original Stihl ones and it is going fine.
In contrast, the one I got last year was so poor it is unusable and is sitting in my parts box. It had the flippy cap tank which was so out of whack I could not find a cap that would actually seal - and I tried a lot. The filter cover would not fit and the plastic looks like the stuff cheap toys are made from.
The (well known) eBay seller reluctantly said he'd replace it but only if I sent it back. As it was going to cost me nearly $30.00 return shipping (from Oz) and I figured the replacement would be just as shoddy, I opted to call it quits.
I almost did not pull the trigger on the later version but I have good trust in this supplier who has been very honest and reliable.

Got a nice Brazillian 038 mag going strong again. Rob, recognise the top cover!:msp_smile:

P1061046.jpg

Al.

Thanks for telling us! That saw looks very close to new! I have a MAGII I am putting the tank on.

It is a real nice 038 mag - very low hour saw which are rare around here. Rob, the cover suits it fine!

Anyone have an air filter knob for an 038? Willing to pay $$ including shipping to me in Oz.

I see you Randy - I am having trouble with that ported 026 I got from you. My son is using it all the time and won't give it back!:msp_smile:

Al.

Also need and 08S filter and the round plastic flange that holds it on.

Al.

It is a real nice 038 mag - very low hour saw which are rare around here. Rob, the cover suits it fine!

Anyone have an air filter knob for an 038? Willing to pay $$ including shipping to me in Oz.

I see you Randy - I am having trouble with that ported 026 I got from you. My son is using it all the time and won't give it back!:msp_smile:

Al.

Also need and 08S filter and the round plastic flange that holds it on.

Al.

That's a good sort of trouble Al. What you need is another saw. :laugh:

I need a few parts for a old Mac. I need a useable air fllter, a inner bar plate and the rubber piece that goes under the rear handle grip for a 7-10 Pro 10-10 etc.

Let me know what you got and what you need.

Mark has a MAC!?

I'm running out right now, dodging the lightning bolts that will fall from the sky and buy a Power Ball ticket!

All this 038 talk got me thinking about mine. I need a metal name plate for a 038M. I'm pretty sure that I read somewhere they were NLA. Does anyone know for sure, or have one I might purchase?

We got lots of tough wood to cut down here. A man needs a few spare saws.:msp_biggrin:
Thanks Rob!

Mark, is this it?
P1061049.jpg

Al.

Mark has a MAC!?

I'm running out right now, dodging the lightning bolts that will fall from the sky and buy a Power Ball ticket!

No big deal, I'll probably end up dealing it to you anyway.. :ices_rofl: I also had one here all along , just so you jamokes couldnt call me a racist. I also might have finally found a Mac with enough power to go along with its weight. LOL

We got lots of tough wood to cut down here. A man needs a few spare saws.:msp_biggrin:
Thanks Rob!

Mark, is this it?
P1061049.jpg

Al.

Thanks Al, I think thats it but I think that Rob has me fixed up.

Latest posts

Back