Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad the jug cleaned up well. You use muriatic acid and sandpaper? As for the piston, you might want to contact Dandikrop on fleabay. He doesn't have anything listed as an aftermarket 211 piston, but previously I gave him most of the specs and he wanted to know the distance from the top of the piston to the connecting rod, to see if he had something to match up - I never took it apart to get him a measurement. I'll see if I still have the e-mail to send ya.

The 211 is a strato type motor.Nothing else will come close to working.I will try to get a pic of it on here? LOL

Glad the jug cleaned up well. You use muriatic acid and sandpaper? As for the piston, you might want to contact Dandikrop on fleabay. He doesn't have anything listed as an aftermarket 211 piston, but previously I gave him most of the specs and he wanted to know the distance from the top of the piston to the connecting rod, to see if he had something to match up - I never took it apart to get him a measurement. I'll see if I still have the e-mail to send ya.

Yes i used the acid on it then buff it up with 400 grit.Worked great!

219994d1327669586-tilly-039-small-jpg

A little JB weld and that'll buff right out !!

020 clutch cover

I need an old Stihl 020 non-brake clutch cover. It don't have to be pretty, just not broke.

Got stuff to trade.

Headed to an auction in the morning, looked the stuff over today and there was a craftsman 3.7 in the case with the owners manual. Looks almost new, shiny 18" bar, paint was near perfect from what I could see. It is missing the air filter cover. (I think, wouldn't let me take it out of the case) Probably hasn't run in quite a while. I'm not interested in it, but I know some of you guys like them.

So, If any of you guys want me to bid on it, let me know what you would give for it. Remember, that I will have to ship it to you, $17 approx.

I got sum edumacation on these 3.7 saws, and this one is a roper.

Last edited:
Anyone have a piston for MS211? I know a very long shot but never know till I ask? LOL Or a mashed MS211 saw? Thanks

I just got the call that my 362 piston is in. That initial price stings, but sometimes it is nice to just use the good stuff and relax. With the looks of that 211 piston, I doubt your cylinder could take another seizure. I'd probably just count change and get the OEM one. Mine was $85 out the door.

husqvarna parts

I need some front A/V mounts for an old husky 240S and a complete chainbrake for a husky 50 rancher with the plastic flag...it's the style where the spring is exposed.

I have a bare 024/026 tank to trade and cash

Last edited:
Need 044 parts - plastic, clutch cover, dp muffler cover, 3/4 wrap handle

Nothing good to trade at the moment, but I can send you a few bucks and I need the following sooner rather than later:

A. 044 plastic - if it's orange, I need it.
B. Clutch cover, regular or long is fine
C. DP front cover
D. 044 3/4 wrap handle
E. Starter handle, elastostart or regular

These are needed for a not so pretty worksaw project, so the parts can be ugly or faded or whatever, so long as they work. If you've got an extra of any of these items that you're willing to share, shoot me a PM with a price to 48911.

Back