Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I think you have DH1984 mixed up with Stihl880 hes the one that said he was dying and was letting his nephew take over his account, when there was never a uncle at all.

DH1984/Tree whacker has never had a raffle or any donation started for him He just can't spell and writes everything like a text message and signs up under different user names after he gets banned.

And what raffle was that or may i ask? If it was the one with someone with cancer or somthing it was not me. and if you could refreah my memory Please it would be greatfully apperciated

You're not the "sick uncle with cancer" guy? If you're TRUELY not him, then I appologize for mixing you up with that bastard. You DID try to come here under a different name after being banned........however.

I concur.......tell us how you really feel Aaron. :D

You know whats wrong with that dude Randy?

Rhubarb deprivation.

I bet you're right dude. This ain't nuttin a damn good rhubarb pie wouldn't fix. :cheers:

Ain't that the truth. My mom made the best rhubarb pie. :msp_thumbsup:

We've made rhubarb jelly too. My FIL had some big plants of it down the side of his garden. Now he's gone and so is the rhubarb. :(

You guys are sick. That nasty WEED ain't good for nuthin' but feeding hogs. By the way..................WHO was the "sick uncle" bastard, if it's not this dh-treespanker guy?

Aaron: Use the 'Ignore' feature in the control panel.

I did..................................................................................

I've tried that before Carl, but I like to be able to see what the bad eggs are doing. Don't want to see good folks taken advantage of. I can't turn a blind eye or turn my back on people. It's engrained..........:D

No, this ain't the cancer guy Aaron. I remember that episode, but I can't remember what he called himself.

DH has gone through about 4 or 5 names, but he hasn't been sick yet.

Any body see anything they need?

230ded9c.jpg

76235702.jpg

3120, Husky 66, Solo, 041 and small Homelite are already gone. Weedeater too!

Whats left:
-Craftsman 1.8 (In a box, but appears complete)
-Cinder Block Mac
-Pro Mac 435 (P&C look good, and it has spark)
-Homelite 240
-Poluan 2055
-Poulan 2300 (Very clean)
-Mac Super Pro 40
-Mac 300 Complete with a 18" Mac bar
-Mac 1010
-Homelite XL12 with Homelite bar

I will trade on about anything.

I also have a couple of small mount Husky bars, 18"-20", .325 and 3/8 with chains.

What I need:
-A NICE 029/290 series clutch cover
-16" or 18" Stihl bar, .325
-Air filter and air filter cover for a 036

Thanks!

BBB

####... I think I need that 610, and the 10-10...

and the 300, as well as the Super Pro 40.

What am I getting myself into? :dizzy:

Anyhow, I've got boat stones (basically a boat shaped block of abrasive) and some various types of scrap metal. Lots of 6061 aluminum flat stock... about 1/2" thick by 1" or thereabouts wide... they do have holes drilled in them, and the longest pieces are about 20"

Lots of parts for smaller Briggs engines, a few for Tecumseh... need an intake valve for an 8hp Briggs engine? The engine block for said Briggs? Camshaft? Only broken part regarding the pile of compete parts for that engine is the governor gear/flyweight plastic POS... everything else is like new, very good shape. I may be using the exhaust valve for another project though...

Anything else you need other than the Stihl parts? Hit me with a pm and we'll see if I got it or not... just ask. Lots of useful crap in my barns that could be moved out and actually get used and some TLC.

I think you have DH1984 mixed up with Stihl880 hes the one that said he was dying and was letting his nephew take over his account, when there was never a uncle at all.

DH1984/Tree whacker has never had a raffle or any donation started for him He just can't spell and writes everything like a text message and signs up under different user names after he gets banned.

Gotcha. DH1984/TreeSpanker/Whatever your name is........I APPOLOGIZE FOR WRONGLY BESMURCHING YOU WITH THE ANTICS OF THAT STIHL880 BASTARD. You're still in the doghouse for your antics, but you don't deserve to be in the same boat as that ####bird. HE deserves to swim in pig#### for all eternity.

I do have a habit of holding back don't I? I got SOAKED in gasoline today while changing the fuel filter on the family 2003 Explorer. Yes I ran it with the fuel pump relay pulled to bleed off the pressure. The way the damn thing is placed, it's IMPOSSIBLE to not take a gas shower when doing the job. It also has a PUNY fuel filter for a fuel injected vehicle. 1/4 the size of what most other fuel injected vehicles have. Makes it EXTREMELY sensitive to water and gunk in the fuel. Even after showering, I REEK of gasoline. Absorbed about a pint through the skin too I'm sure. I'm still feeling like ass from whatever bug's been chewing on me for the last few weeks...................and now I feel so much better. The car crapped out on the wife, so I couldn't put off this fun job. My usually sunny dispossition is a mite affected......:D

Yeah, I gotta repeat that to myself a bit more.... :bang: and PRACTICE it..

anyone want some saws??? ;)

Hiya Jay. Send me your old Homelites. Hold the XL2/Super2's though.:D

Yeah. Consider yourself besmurched. Take that.:biggrin:

"The Besmurched"

We're startin the band back up.............

That's what happens when we use words longer than four letters 'round here. Pearls before swine.:sucks:

You guys are WRONG, my wifes older sister makes the BEST rhubarb pie. Sadly she lives down near you fellas, Bristol TN, I miss her cooking. My wife is a bit better on the eyes, but can't cook nearly as good.

Oh yeah dh, 028's don't have orange handles.

Last edited:
Gotcha. DH1984/TreeSpanker/Whatever your name is........I APPOLOGIZE FOR WRONGLY BESMURCHING YOU WITH THE ANTICS OF THAT STIHL880 BASTARD. You're still in the doghouse for your antics, but you don't deserve to be in the same boat as that ####bird. HE deserves to swim in pig#### for all eternity.

I do have a habit of holding back don't I? I got SOAKED in gasoline today while changing the fuel filter on the family 2003 Explorer. Yes I ran it with the fuel pump relay pulled to bleed off the pressure. The way the damn thing is placed, it's IMPOSSIBLE to not take a gas shower when doing the job. It also has a PUNY fuel filter for a fuel injected vehicle. 1/4 the size of what most other fuel injected vehicles have. Makes it EXTREMELY sensitive to water and gunk in the fuel. Even after showering, I REEK of gasoline. Absorbed about a pint through the skin too I'm sure. I'm still feeling like ass from whatever bug's been chewing on me for the last few weeks...................and now I feel so much better. The car crapped out on the wife, so I couldn't put off this fun job. My usually sunny dispossition is a mite affected......:D

I know how it is and i know i'm in the dog house for what i have done and i'm trying to show everyone that i have changed and willing to be a man step up and show it. i seen that raffle and i know what everyone went threw he needs to be whiped with a horse whip and then salt rubbed in his wounds. I know how them Exsplorers is i had one and i got rid of it when the fuel pump went out on it.now i got a 1995 ford ranger with a 4.0 and a 1985 chevy S10 with a 2.5 engine. and i think it is easier to work on older trucks and cars then them dang new ones.

You guys are WRONG, my wifes older sister makes the BEST ruhbrarb pie. Sadly she lives down near you fellas, Bristol TN, I miss her cooking. My wife is a bit better on the eyes, but can't cook nearly as good.

Oh yeah dh, 028's don't have orange handles.

oh i didn't know that thanks for telling me Matt i can't tell my saws apart i just know they are stihls and huskys and that about all i can do right now. The C.A.D hasn't bit me yet i had a lot of saws but got rid of most of them. i still have my ported poulan 295 and a Ms250 stihl that i just done a seal job on and replaced the carb to walbro fully adjustable. as for rhubarb pie i never had none and i don't know what i'm missing.

I know how it is and i know i'm in the dog house for what i have done and i'm trying to show everyone that i have changed and willing to be a man step up and show it. i seen that raffle and i know what everyone went threw he needs to be whiped with a horse whip and then salt rubbed in his wounds. I know how them Exsplorers is i had one and i got rid of it when the fuel pump went out on it.now i got a 1995 ford ranger with a 4.0 and a 1985 chevy S10 with a 2.5 engine. and i think it is easier to work on older trucks and cars then them dang new ones.

I'm gonna say this once... please do a little better spelling, and separate the paragraph topics... I.E.

I know how it is and I know I'm in the dog house for what I have done and I'm trying to show everyone that I have changed and willing to be a man step up and show it.

I seen that raffle and I know what everyone went through he needs to be whipped with a horse whip and then salt rubbed in his wounds.

I know how them Explorers are, I had one and I got rid of it when the fuel pump went out on it. Now I've got a 1995 ford ranger with a 4.0 and a 1985 chevy S10 with a 2.5 engine. and I think it is easier to work on older trucks and cars then them dang new ones.

Most of us are getting headaches trying to understand your posts...

Now on newer cars/trucks, yes. They are a major PITA.

Back