Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Begging...

I'm in NEED of a 61-266 ,etc ignition (well, just the pickup, really...) This is for a local guy on the Fire Dept that i'm trying to help out...

Saw is cutting out when HOT... will restart when cooled off.

I have parts to trade, and some green paper, if need-be (trying to do this on the cheap, as much as possible... but i'm NOT UN-reasonable, either.....)

Thanks Guys...

Last edited:
I'm in NEED of a 61-266 ,etc ignition (well, just the pickup, really...) This is for a local guy on the Fire Dept that i'm trying to help out...

I have parts to trade, and some green paper, if need-be

Thanks Guys...

I will have to dig for it but I did have a NOS module, it not I am fairly certain I have a good used one. Make a offer.

BIG request here.......... Bringing out what I consider the "big guns".

Need a complete recoil and flywheel fan for a Echo CS-1001VL.

I have a solid Homelite 750 muffler with a new screen and deflector, also have some covers and odd parts.

Not much interested in trading for anything other than the Echo parts.

Last edited:
Husqvarna 576XP parts needed.

I need the following parts for a Husqvarna 576XP:

Crank
Cylinder
Piston
Muffler

If anyone can help out please PM.

Thanks in advance,
MP5N

I have parts to trade, and some green paper, if need-be (trying to do this on the cheap, as much as possible... but i'm NOT UN-reasonable, either.....)

Thanks Guys...

Jay
I used a AM coil off ebay for a 61 here. Was about 35-37 shipped. Damn hot mother too. Saw started much easier with it on.
Bob

Parting out Makita DCS 6401 / Dolmar ps 6400

edit: lol SOLD the whole lot in record time.

My little saw had an overheating issue with the BBK and has become to much work to fix, So just going to part it out to get a new one. Selling all the parts pictured for less than half MSRP. All the parts pictured are in good working condition except for the crank and the flywheel. The Key built into the crank sheered and fused to the flywheel. An attempt to remove it was unsuccessful and left the key slot in the flywheel in not great condition. Ill sell that fly wheel for $5. I will not split the case to sell just the crank. If you want the crank case it will come with it. I have no gaskets!

I would like to sell all the parts pictured in each LOT together but if they don't go in a month or so Ill consider splitting them up.

Shipping will be $5 flat rate if it will fit in a small USPS flat rate priority box, you will get it in 2-3 days. If its bigger we'll discuss other shipping options.

PM what your interested in or with any questions! I wont really keep tabs on this thread as its HUGE.

https://picasaweb.google.com/101297856570770829872/ChainsawParts?authkey=Gv1sRgCILT8bewt8Px5wE

Last edited:
My little saw had an overheating issue with the BBK and has become to much work to fix, So just going to part it out to get a new one. Selling all the parts pictured for less than half MSRP. All the parts pictured are in good working condition except for the crank and the flywheel. The Key built into the crank sheered and fused to the flywheel. An attempt to remove it was unsuccessful and left the key slot in the flywheel in not great condition. Ill sell that fly wheel for $5. I will not split the case to sell just the crank. If you want the crank case it will come with it. I have no gaskets!

I would like to sell all the parts pictured in each LOT together but if they don't go in a month or so Ill consider splitting them up.

Shipping will be $5 flat rate if it will fit in a small USPS flat rate priority box, you will get it in 2-3 days. If its bigger we'll discuss other shipping options.

PM what your interested in or with any questions! I wont really keep tabs on this thread as its HUGE.

https://picasaweb.google.com/101297856570770829872/ChainsawParts?authkey=Gv1sRgCILT8bewt8Px5wE

PM sent Edit: I got it LOL

Last edited:
edit: lol SOLD the whole lot in record time.

I was going to rep you but got to wait on the reload :msp_thumbdn:

036 Oiler Hose Replacement

Actually the easiest method of all is not to use that kit. Homelite makes a same-sized oiler hose for their big, pro-model saws that's easier to work with and lasts longer. You keep the brass bushing out of your old Stihl hose and use that in the Homelite hose.

Anyone have any of this hose or know where I can get it?

And how important is the brass insert, anyway? Seems like it would actually restrict oil flow by design and doesn't seem to have any purpose otherwise. It certainly doesn't seem to provide a seal of any kind except maybe forcing a tighter fit to the outside of the hose against the case channel.

'Preciate any input as always.

Poge

Anyone have any of this hose or know where I can get it?

And how important is the brass insert, anyway? Seems like it would actually restrict oil flow by design and doesn't seem to have any purpose otherwise. It certainly doesn't seem to provide a seal of any kind except maybe forcing a tighter fit to the outside of the hose against the case channel.

'Preciate any input as always.

Poge

The Homelite hose is available at certain dealers who've carried Homelite parts for some time. I don't have a part number off hand
but I'll dig through my materials in the future and try to come up with one.

The brass insert does actually serve a purpose. It keeps the end of the oil hose from collapsing when that slot fills up with fine, impacted
sawdust in such scenarios as milling, or falling large softwoods with longer bars. Stihl's engineers don't put many non useful parts on
their saws.

Back