Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody got any 272 parts?

A running 272 "carcass" found its way into the shop today, but it's been molested a bit.

I need....

Top cover
HD filter
Muffler and bolts
Muffler bracket
Choke knob
Chain brake handle
Bar plate and chain bumper

i got lots of parts to trade...

I know it ain't a saw part, but I got spammed like crazy on Craigslist. Besides, there's some fire guys on here.

Anybody want this?

It is a Medium (a LARGE medium, mind you) I will trade for a size Small in same condition or sell.

PM me for details.

559985_10150786466105887_513110886_9978822_382817804_n.jpg

Last edited:
is it the 024 verse 026 that has a different crank? Sorry if I made a mistake.

024 had 2 cranks. 1121 030 0400 and 0405, which is the same crank as (and only crank for) the 026/ms260. The -0400 was for the 024 & WB variants, the -0405 for the S, SW, SWVH variants.

A running 272 "carcass" found its way into the shop today, but it's been molested a bit.....

It CRAWLED itself onto the bench, right? Or, someone lifted it up for you??? ;) :jester:

Wanna make sure you ain't hurtin yourself, or continuing the pain :msp_wink:

I have a muffler... it's not perfect, it has slight *ding in the corner of it, and might be missing the screen outlet.... if your interested... I can take a closer look.

J

Anybody got any 272 parts?

A running 272 "carcass" found its way into the shop today, but it's been molested a bit.

I need....

Top cover
HD filter
Muffler and bolts
Muffler bracket
Choke knob
Chain brake handle
Bar plate and chain bumper

i got lots of parts to trade...

I have the bar plate and chain bumper. I also have a pristine muffler and maybe the bracket.

I'm still on the hunt for a few items.

I need a nice top cover and muffler for a 266SE. (A top cover from a 61 would work)

I also need a top cover, muffler, and carb for a 268xp.

I have stuff to trade or nearly worthless Gubermint issue paper. :laugh:

I need a nice top cover and muffler for a 266SE. (A top cover from a 61 would work)

Cool J. Lemme know wut u want fur em. :)

You know, it really doesn't help that you guys are looking for the same/similar parts at the same time...

hey guys,, i need a coil for the craftsman that i just got yesterday,, the model is 358.356070 ,,mark posted this is the part number 530039128,, i have found out its the grey 3000 poulan,, i made a post on the chainsaw forum about it,, i have some parts and green backs for trade

I'll be at home this weekend so I'll see what I can find for you. Is yours the one with the idle screw in the case
or was the idle screw on the carb?

Stihl MS 290/310/390 Parts

I am needing a air filter housing and a muffler assembly for a stihl mS 290/310/390 maybe a 310 or390 cylinder. Picked up a partial saw that was straight gassed. I don't have anything for trade but maybe we can work something out.
Thanks,

I think I know the answer but any chance somebody might have a sprocket shaft for a Homelite 1130G? I was playing with a 60" bar the other day and it started pouring gear oil from the sprocket area. Looks like one of the key ways sheared and I'm guessing caused the oil seal to leak. The seal looks fine but I might replace it to if I can find one. Sorry, couldn't find part numbers for either.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
What saw does this fit? I have a new one that I think fits an 088 or 084 .

D009 is large regular Husky mount (372/385/394 style.)

I'm needing one for my Husqvarna 266SE. Everything else is done, and ready to go. I thought I had a bar, but it turns out the bar I have is a K095 mount.

hey guys,, i need a coil for the craftsman that i just got yesterday,, the model is 358.356070 ,,mark posted this is the part number 530039128,, i have found out its the grey 3000 poulan,, i made a post on the chainsaw forum about it,, i have some parts and green backs for trade

have one coming,, thanks guys

Back