Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any interest in a McCulloch PM 605, 20" bar, 1 owner, original manual, i think i bought it in '87 ?,(anybody know how to decode the serial #?) or can someone direct me to where i should put this up for sale? i'm sure there's a McCulloch section...somewhere in here...(d#*n newbies) :chainsaw:

p.s. anybody got a muffler for a Stihl MS 270?

Got an 044C complete minus P/C. They were scored beyond fixing. It has all the plastic, carb, everything to put together with a 10mm picton and cylinder to have a running saw. I even have a dual port cover also to go with it. I'm not really looking for anything besides a reduced weight bar in 28" or 32". If you have any trades just throw them out there never know what I might want. I'll take a cash trade also.:)

I still got this....

picture.php

and this....

picture.php

that both need a good home.

Got an 044C complete minus P/C. They were scored beyond fixing. It has all the plastic, carb, everything to put together with a 10mm picton and cylinder to have a running saw. I even have a dual port cover also to go with it. I'm not really looking for anything besides a reduced weight bar in 28" or 32". If you have any trades just throw them out there never know what I might want. I'll take a cash trade also.:)

PM'ed ya..

McCulloch PM605 for sale

just checking to see if there's any interest in this. it's always been a great saw, but it doesn't see much use since i got my MS270. one owner, comes with 20" bar (original), 3 chains, and original manual (1987). it is missing the muffler right now (the portion after the screen, as the screen is still on and intact) only because it rattled off once in the field....and i have since misplaced it. i know it isn't worth much, but i'd like to find out how much that much is so i can give somebody a great deal and find this thing a home. thanks.

I have a chain brake handle from an 064 apparently, part number 1122 792 9105. Came installed on the 460 project saw I bought earlier this year. Its in decent shape, it has a slight amount of heat damage from the muffler but completely functional. I'd trade it for a good condition model number badge for a Stihl 026 (the one that goes on the cylinder cover) or ???

Looking for engine housing for MS290..........

Looking for engine housing for MS290, clutch assembly, oil pump assembly.

looking for a project 064/ms650 or 066/660 saw.

Anyone have a project, or most of a parts saw available?

First off, welcome aboard.

Second off, Pretty much everyone here is looking for an 064/066 MS650/660 project. There are a few on here that have found those for $50, but that is quite the exception. Plan on about $250 for a rough rebuilder and prices go up from there. Make friends with your local tree service guys, and your Stihl dealer. If you want an 066 because it is an 066 then that is what you need. If you are needing the power of a 90cc machine, there are plenty of quite good ones in addition to the 066.

Back