Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Sefh i think you're right. However, I do know of 2 members with more than one 066 that I'm hoping are willing to part with one of them.

(Stihlboy and Gregz where u at)

Swap meet

I picked up a 12 saw deal last weekend plus some parts.Their are at least 3 Remington Mighty Mites in the pack,2 McCullochs(one 1-10 right hand start and a 10 10 pro auto)that I do not have any use for.Let me know if anyone needs any of the above,before I Ebay them.

Keepers;Stihl's,MS180,032.034,038
Husky 340(needs an outside dog)
Echo's,2 x 302s,3000,3450

I picked up a 12 saw deal last weekend plus some parts.Their are at least 3 Remington Mighty Mites in the pack,2 McCullochs(one 1-10 right hand start and a 10 10 pro auto)that I do not have any use for.Let me know if anyone needs any of the above,before I Ebay them.

Keepers;Stihl's,MS180,032.034,038
Husky 340(needs an outside dog)
Echo's,2 x 302s,3000,3450

I needs a recoil for a mighy mite. Do you have one?

the oregan are roller nose bars , i need a coil, the piece next to the flywheel on a 288 xp husqvarna , projects ,,, hmmmmm good question to many to list
need a 2100 piston , a wide variety of 056 parts needed , 056 coils bosch or sem , 056 pistons and cylinders, any set super ,mag 2 , 024 pistons and cylinders , trying to hold off on my projects till after first of year cuz money is tight and christmas still to finish up

066 piston
064 piston

the oregan are roller nose bars , i need a coil, the piece next to the flywheel on a 288 xp husqvarna , projects ,,, hmmmmm good question to many to list
need a 2100 piston , a wide variety of 056 parts needed , 056 coils bosch or sem , 056 pistons and cylinders, any set super ,mag 2 , 024 pistons and cylinders , trying to hold off on my projects till after first of year cuz money is tight and christmas still to finish up

066 piston
064 piston
hey drill, i have 2 024 cyls. one with some alum transfer that could be saved? and one in decent shape. you can get the buggered one for cheap.... whatcha got to trade?

Need a piston and cylinder for my Echo CS510... Still looking for a 034AV cylinder.
kw,
i have a 1125 cylinder (034/036) with some aluminum on it... might be useable (havn't looked real close) for cheap. whatcha got to trade? if ur interested i'll send you a pic.

I want a 034 cylinder not a 034 super. What size is that cylinder?

46mm. here's a large pic to look over.
looks worse than it feels. were talking like, shipping plus $5.00 here if it is the right one. i ain't got a use for it.

PICT1963.jpg

Help yourself, I have a couple already! :cheers:

Or if the deal is right, I can always use parts.

All yours, as much as I'd like to have one, I have been selling a few off to get the 4x4 Im going to get tomorrow. My funds are earmarked for the new war wagon right now, lol!

Latest posts

Back