Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihl 009

I have some bars for Stihl , McCulloch and other saws. I need a working oil pump or the diaphragm/rod part with the spring. The spring for the throttle lock out in the handle. I also would like to have one of the plastic bumpers. I think this is what they are called. They push in to the saw body and are to keep the chain off the saw body.
I also need the electronic module for Sach Dolmar 133.
I have other parts that I would trade (I just can not remember what at this time and it is to cold to go to the shop in my pajamas.
I have two NOS sprockets for a mac 15, one is for .404 and the other is for 3/8.
If you have any of the parts I need let me know and send a list of what you need. Tom

Last edited:
I need a working oil pump or the diaphragm/rod part with the spring. The spring for the throttle lock out in the handle. I also would like to have one of the plastic bumpers. I think this is what they are called. They push in to the saw body and are to keep the chain off the saw body.

By all the oil in and around the oiler hole i would say the pmp works fine in this saw..has the plastic bumper too. dont have the spring..

need a throttle trigger for sachs/dolmar 11 type,many do fit.
Pm me again.

Remington Mighty Mite Bantam

I just pickup two of these little guys the other day and they both have broke starter pulleys on them. If anyone has any laying around I would take them.

Last edited:
I just pickup two of these little guys the other day and they both have broke recoils on them. If anyone has any laying around I would take them.

i have two complete mighty mites that didn't seem to want to fire when i quickly tested them a few weeks back.

not too sure i want to part them out just yet, as i might be able to get one going?

i will keep you in mind if mine turn out to be lost causes....
perhaps you will do the same for me? :cheers:

i have two complete mighty mites that didn't seem to want to fire when i quickly tested them a few weeks back.

not too sure i want to part them out just yet, as i might be able to get one going?

i will keep you in mind if mine turn out to be lost causes....
perhaps you will do the same for me? :cheers:

I have one in a box right now that is missing the starter cover and accessories. Not sure why it was taking apart so I might have some parts for ya.

stihl 020av parts

020av parts needed.

oil cap.
on/off switch with mounting screw.
new fuel line (fingers crossed).
air filter.

various stihl, homelite and poulan parts offered for trade.

Last edited:
Any interest in this SP125C? Would make a nice christmas gift for yourself.:cheers:

001bmv.jpg

002dp.jpg

003fz.jpg

004kko.jpg

bar to fit 116

i need a _cheap_ bar to see how my 116 runs.

18-22" fine.

any pitch/guage/tip--i don't care, just want to run it. will get chain local.

thanks.

if i find my lost box o' bars and one fits...deal's off. :greenchainsaw:

Tell me about it.

I have been looking for one.

Hal

Nice saw, runs strong and sounds mean and looks really good. I bought it 6 months or so ago and have only put one tank through it; so I'm sick of just seeing it sit around and not getting used.

22" mac bar. The plastic mesh cover over the starter needs replaced and it seemed to need some clutch springs as I couldn't quite get the chain to quit ghost moving at idle. Overall, it is in tremendous shape and runs very nice for its age. A perfect example of a vintage muscle saw.

Nice saw, runs strong and sounds mean and looks really good. I bought it 6 months or so ago and have only put one tank through it; so I'm sick of just seeing it sit around and not getting used.

22" mac bar. The plastic mesh cover over the starter needs replaced and it seemed to need some clutch springs as I couldn't quite get the chain to quit ghost moving at idle. Overall, it is in tremendous shape and runs very nice for its age. A perfect example of a vintage muscle saw.

What are you looking for? Trade or money.

Hal♦

i need a _cheap_ bar to see how my 116 runs.

18-22" fine.

any pitch/guage/tip--i don't care, just want to run it. will get chain local.

thanks.

if i find my lost box o' bars and one fits...deal's off. :greenchainsaw:

i have a hardnose oregon in k095 mount. sposed to fit the 116.
thing is it is either 14" or 16" (i forget).
close?

Back