Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will XL-12 or Super XL or other Homelite parts fit the Lombards? Seems like they might have a slightly larger bore than the 46mm (1.8125") Super?

Being as Lombards were made in Mass. none made out here to NM. I'd be interested in a rebuildable one .

i have a few. would have to see if i have all the pieces to fix one. pm me if u are still interested
jnl

I have a running 290 powerhead that has a busted off oiler nipple and needs a clutch assembly. I would trade it for some 044 parts, or a blown up 066. Specifically I need an 044 clutch/drum, clutch cover, air filter cover, back part of muffler, and maybe a nicer top cover.

J-red chain brake/clutch cover 625/630/670

hey guys I need a complete chain brake/cover for the j-red 625/630/670.

I have two saws, one i'm looking to sell, the other is a keeper. my keeper has a cover, and the other does NOT. i'd like to NOT put the really nice cover on the selling saw, but would if i could find a decent one out there...

have 044/066, husky bars, 372 brake handle, TONS of NOS stihl parts and HUSKY parts....and green :)

Hello All,

I am in desperate need of a Coil for a 365/371/372 Husky. At this point any coil will work..whether its blue or black. Of course the black is preferable. I been outta work 2 weeks due to unrelated issues, and the coil went the day before in my saw.

If anyone could help, please let me know.

thanks.

Hello All,

I am in desperate need of a Coil for a 365/371/372 Husky. At this point any coil will work..whether its blue or black. Of course the black is preferable. I been outta work 2 weeks due to unrelated issues, and the coil went the day before in my saw.

If anyone could help, please let me know.

thanks.

PM me your address. I'll send you a blue one with a 14,100 rev limit.

Looking for a new or used unscored piston & cylinder set

Need a Stihl or a good after market 056 magnum cylinder and piston set. It needs to be a 56mm. Would be interested in just the cylinder if theres's one available, again after market would also work for me.

I have many things I could trade. I have a solo 637 that needs only a manifold plate. I have an 041 av. I have Some McCullogh Eager Beavers, mini macs, or 110. I have a nice little Nikon camera. A Flat Screen LCD Computer Monitor. A 250 gig laptop external hard drive. If you have something in mind let me know I might have it. Send me a pm.

Thanks /Mike

Last edited:
Need an outer spike and the plastic sleeve between the carb and top cover (you stick the screwdriver through it to adjust the carb) for a Husky 372 or similar model.

Need an outer spike and the plastic sleeve between the carb and top cover (you stick the screwdriver through it to adjust the carb) for a Husky 372 or similar model.

Here ya go Mike. I think you'd like these. They're good sized, but not monstrous like some. LINK. These are factory spikes and come with the roller chain catcher.

Need a Stihl or a good after market 056 magnum cylinder and piston set. It needs to be a 56mm. Would be interested in just the cylinder if theres's one available, again after market would also work for me.

I have many things I could trade. I have a solo 637 that needs only a manifold plate. I have an 041 av. I have Some McCullogh Eager Beavers, mini macs, or 110. I have a nice little Nikon camera. A Flat Screen LCD Computer Monitor. A 250 gig laptop external hard drive. If you have something in mind let me know I might have it. Send me a pm.

Thanks /Mike

sent PM.

J

Down to 4 saws and parts

Recently moved and I'm thinking of refocusing my gear. I don't have the firewood needs of the old place or the right size trees on the property. I currently have a jonsereds 111s that is being gone over. Tank was sealed and now we are looking at fuel issue.. something dumb I'm sure. I also have a variety of parts from another saw to support that saw. I have a very reliable partner p100 that came from a member. A brand new (few tanks through)husky 576xp. A like new stihl 026 pro.

Not sure what I'm going to do at the moment. I'd ideally like a big stihl (084,088,880,090) for milling etc. The idea of ordering one (880)from the local dealer and trading back saws that I had just bought at the old house doesn't seem like the way to go. Figured I'd share the wealth.

Stihl 075

I am looking for a 28' to 32' bar for my 075.. I want a hard nose bar with .063 gauge. I have stuff or dollars. I also need a manual oil pump for an Echs CS 60S. Tom

394 needs.

i'm in need of the black plastic throttle lock that actuates the high idle when the choke is pulled on a Husky 394:

lower right hand of picture:

attachment.php

thanks for the pic Parris!

also maybe a piston and cyl, but have a few projects to finish before THAT happens....

thanks!

I like trading/swapping too!

got some 404-7's up for grabs

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back