Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys...not sure if there is any demand or not. I am just not interested in fixing these two old saws right now. I bought them on impulse , you know how it is.

I have a Mac 2-10. I have cleaned it up completely. It ran some, but I think its got an air leak. Heck I spent 12 dollars on brake cleaner to get the gunk off.

The other is a Homelite 101, its missing a muffler and a coil wire. I am not sure what I need, I am rebuilding a 029, heck let me know what you have. I can send pictures .

I would be interested in the 2-10 shoot me a pm so we can hook up for pics.

Carb/air filter cover for Tophandle

Anyone have a carb/air filter cover for a Craftsman 358.355162 1.8 cu in tophandle.

Have a good runner from the pile and that's the only thing missing.
View attachment 169748
Sears gets $12 plus shipping and I don't think it comes with the choke knob or the screws etc..

Have lots of 2150(ish) parts or a junk Craftsman 355.355061 powerhead (missing the cover, natch) to trade.

T.I.A.
Carl

I looking for a set of spikes for a Partner 5000.

Funny thing happened today. I been looking for a 5000 for parts, I need a handle for my 500 which is cracked. I put an ad up last week but no hits.

Today a good buddy of mine walks in with a 5000 in a box, says it blew up about 15 years ago and it's been in his fathers basement ever since. There is a nick out of the piston but not a mark on the jug, so i don't know what happened to it yet.

Anyway, I got my handle plus a parts saw for free.....SCORE!

I don't know if there is a spike on it or not, but if so, it's yours Ed. I'll look tonight, I'm not home right now.:pray:

Funny thing happened today. I been looking for a 5000 for parts, I need a handle for my 500 which is cracked. I put an ad up last week but no hits.

Today a good buddy of mine walks in with a 5000 in a box, says it blew up about 15 years ago and it's been in his fathers basement ever since. There is a nick out of the piston but not a mark on the jug, so i don't know what happened to it yet.

I don't know if there is a spike on it or not, but if so, it's yours Ed. I'll look tonight, I'm not home right now.:pray:

oooorah. good fer ya.

Anyone have a carb/air filter cover for a Craftsman 358.355162 1.8 cu in tophandle.

Have a good runner from the pile and that's the only thing missing.
View attachment 169748
Sears gets $12 plus shipping and I don't think it comes with the choke knob or the screws etc..

Have lots of 2150(ish) parts or a junk Craftsman 355.355061 powerhead (missing the cover, natch) to trade.

T.I.A.
Carl

I'm sure I have one, I'll let you know. Black or lime green?
Jim

I'm lookin for full wrap bars for a husky 394xp and starter side cover I have lots of 288 parts for trade if anyones open and have 372xp crank still in case it looks great but wouldn't run after i got it out from under a big sugar pine....:check:

Good deal Chris! Sometimes the sun shines down on us (even you hosers in Canada eh).:D

I had similar luck (although it did cost me a few bucks) today. My low-bucks ebay Homelite EZ-6 shortblock came in this afternoon. Looks better than expected (for a change). Between it and my smoked P/C Original EZ I oughta be able to get that badboy together. Just gotta scare up/make some gaskets, and maybe get a set of rings (P/C look great) and a flywheel cover for it to be complete. Love those old saws.

There's a Pioneer X100 (at least that's what the seller calls it) with a 22" bar for sale for $75/obo somewhat near me. Looks like it was 'strongly influenced' by a Homelite XL12. It's a bit of a drive, but I can pick it up for you if you're really interested (I need to go to the same town to pick up an old McCulloch). PM me for the guy's phone # if you want. Didja ever find a good useable Super E-Z P/C set that you can part with? No hurry....:D

Good deal Chris! Sometimes the sun shines down on us (even you hosers in Canada eh).:D

I had similar luck (although it did cost me a few bucks) today. My low-bucks ebay Homelite EZ-6 shortblock came in this afternoon. Looks better than expected (for a change). Between it and my smoked P/C Original EZ I oughta be able to get that badboy together. Just gotta scare up/make some gaskets, and maybe get a set of rings (P/C look great) and a flywheel cover for it to be complete. Love those old saws.

There's a Pioneer X100 (at least that's what the seller calls it) with a 22" bar for sale for $75/obo somewhat near me. Looks like it was 'strongly influenced' by a Homelite XL12. It's a bit of a drive, but I can pick it up for you if you're really interested (I need to go to the same town to pick up an old McCulloch). PM me for the guy's phone # if you want. Didja ever find a good useable Super E-Z P/C set that you can part with? No hurry....:D

Thing about that pioneer is that shipping it to me would double the price probably. A p51/61 series I would bite on though.

I started out to the shed the other day to look for your p/c and when the snow got to my nutz I turned around. I have to go and get two things there now though, so pretty soon. Another snowstorm coming tonight....hopefully by the weekend I will make the journey. Thought I had one in the garage but it turned out to be an xl-12. I haven't forgotten anyway.:glasses-cool:

need an 18" bar in 3/8 0.50.
any brand, new or used, sprocket tip, in serviceable condition for a poulan.
oregon numbers k041 or k095 (k095 = small mount husqvarna).

will trade stihl 020av parts, an 18"ish big mount (088, s10) bar for stihl in 3/8, homelite 340/54 parts, some small 066 parts, OR???

Rich-

You have a 440/044 intake boot on the way via first class mail.

Ed-

I think I have a set of stock 5000 dawgs you can have, I'll dig through the box tonight.

I also need a 394 full-wrap handlebar if anyone has one available. I'm getting ready to ship a replacement 394/395 to a cutter here that had one stolen back in November.

Yes. Perfectly functional

I could use it but somebody asked if it would fit a super wiz...they may need it more than i . i think the size is common and more may fit.
put me second and check with them first..then let me know.
Tnx.

Thing about that pioneer is that shipping it to me would double the price probably. A p51/61 series I would bite on though.

I started out to the shed the other day to look for your p/c and when the snow got to my nutz I turned around. I have to go and get two things there now though, so pretty soon. Another snowstorm coming tonight....hopefully by the weekend I will make the journey. Thought I had one in the garage but it turned out to be an xl-12. I haven't forgotten anyway.:glasses-cool:

LOL ! i did the same thing the last couple of days..
then shovel down to get under the shed,only four foot hi,got the parts tho !!

Rich-

You have a 440/044 intake boot on the way via first class mail.

Ed-

I think I have a set of stock 5000 dawgs you can have, I'll dig through the box tonight.

I also need a 394 full-wrap handlebar if anyone has one available. I'm getting ready to ship a replacement 394/395 to a cutter here that had one stolen back in November.

ladies and gentlemen,
jacob j. is a class act!
:cheers:

Latest posts

Back