Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, looking for:
Air filter for a Jonsered 535
Fuel & oil caps for Partner 5000

As I am in Australia I can offer $$ via Paypal.

Thanks
Al.

I'm looking for an 036 piston, top cover with decomp, and air filter cover. I have some parts to trade. Also looking for a 044/046 project saw. PM me if you have anything.

Need Husky 385 Parts

I need for a Husky 385xp:
-Oil pump
-Oil pump drive
-Clutch
-Clutch drum bearing
-Retainer washer
-E-clip

Not a whole lot to trade except some greenbacks.....and s few Stihl parts....

Yeah. You can get a case for 10% of that. Hoping somebody has one they're sick of pushing around or watching dust collect on. Probably wishful thinking...

Anyone have any Jonsered 2159 parts? I need a bunch, send me a PM with what you have.

I have a 359/357XP tank and half wrap handle that I don't need, and could trade or sell.

Daddy66, your parts are going out this week come hell or high water! It is warm enough that I can rummage through the storage unit and get them out.

I don't check this thread very often, so please PM me with any info.

:cheers:

I'm looking for a couple 084 parts, a top name tag, top plastic, air cleaner cover for an hd filter, and the push button oiler ovveride button/shaft. Got stihl stuff and $$

Yeah. You can get a case for 10% of that. Hoping somebody has one they're sick of pushing around or watching dust collect on. Probably wishful thinking...

I might might might, have somthing for you. But I don't know if I can let it go...

I'm looking for a Stihl MS270 or MS280 ignition coil and a crankcase for an MS440 (bearings need not be good). I have stihl parts or cash to trade.

If u strike out with them two, I probably have an extra one.

If anyone has any extra husky 51/55 parts kicking around id be interested in them. Parts/part saws, etc.

I could also use a P&C for a 50 Husky as well, or just a good cylinder.

55 parts ??? what ya need ?? got one i been stripping parts off..no p&c,toasted.

Need Makita / Dolmar 6401/6400 plastic or parts saw

Hi all
I have a Makita 6401 in a box that has had the fuel tank/handle and wrap handle crushed, when i got it the recoil and clutch cover were gone too. the rest of the saw looks to bein good shape the p/c and crank case seem complete.

So pretty much need a bunch of plastic don' t care what color

I have some stihl 029/039 wrap handles and recoil assemblies and some 026 parts as well

Also a complete McCulloch PM610 that is not running just got it seems in pretty good shape........ no spark I haven't taken it apart yet
Or $$$$$$$
thanks

Travis

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back