Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still looking for the black trim piece for a double trigger homelite super2 anyone have 1?

Are you interested in a nearly complete, only needs a couple of screws, Super 2? I don't want to part it out because it has good compression and acts like it wants to start; I've just never been compelled to put the effort into getting it running. If it was a junker I'd be happy to harvest parts.

Looking for a like new 372xp Husky or 2171 Jred, this is all I have for trade...

DSC00437.jpg

DSC00439.jpg

PM me if interested.

need: john deere 66sv clutch cover.
need: k041 poulan or k095 small mount husky bar in 18" 3/8 050.
and whatever is currently in my sig line.

have: echo 610evl parts, 020av parts, big mount stihl 'log logo' bar,
ao41 bar 16"ish, some small 066 parts and carb, homelite 54/solo 654 parts, or ???

also offering: a complete, running stihl s10 and complete running homelite 54 (solo 654) for trades... whatcha got?

Last edited:
Are you interested in a nearly complete, only needs a couple of screws, Super 2? I don't want to part it out because it has good compression and acts like it wants to start; I've just never been compelled to put the effort into getting it running. If it was a junker I'd be happy to harvest parts.

That's funny right there......LOL !!
That's how he got that saw.I sent it to him for the starter parts.I guess it was too nice to part out.

FF I may have that cover but it's attached to another saw.Should I just send it?

Or do you just want to come down with a pickup or trailor like Guido did?

That's funny right there......LOL !!
That's how he got that saw.I sent it to him for the starter parts.I guess it was too nice to part out.

FF I may have that cover but it's attached to another saw.Should I just send it?

Or do you just want to come down with a pickup or trailor like Guido did?

lol. I can come down with the truck and trailer!! Is that an invite?? Give me a call!

Ha like scooterbum said thats how i got 2 if these! Thanks for the offer!

i need a crank case half for an 066 poly flywheel saw. i need the clutch side crank case half

need: john deere 66sv clutch cover.
need: k041 poulan or k095 small mount husky bar in 18" 3/8 050.

have: echo 610evl parts, 020av parts, big mount stihl 'log logo' bar,
ao41 poulan bar 16"ish, some small 066 parts and carb, homelite 54/solo 654 parts, or ???

also offering: a complete, running stihl s10 and complete running homelite 54 (solo 654) for trades... whatcha got?

I have a new poulan pro 20" 3/8 bar, I don't know if it's too big.

Latest posts

Back