Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the seem is rewelded already and has been jb welded over it but it still leaked . i just got a new tank for it and moved on.

I suppose I could give it a shot. Always need to learn new ways to fix things. Been haveing some succes with a large soldering iron and strips of plastice from the same material the broken item is. Just trial and error.
Thanks
Bob

ive had my plastic welder for 18 years ,i use my air brush compressor to run it. between me and my uncle we have about everything and the tools to make more tools.

ive had my plastic welder for 18 years ,i use my air brush compressor to run it. between me and my uncle we have about everything and the tools to make more tools.

That's pretty cool. I've never seen a plastic welder work. I've got a crapload of tools as well. Being a auto mechanic and fixing anything at home/reno's myself, I've acquired allot, I really want a milling machine though.

Anybody interested in this before it goes to the bay? All I know about it is it's locked up.

wigglesworth-albums546-165845.jpg

wigglesworth-albums546-165844.jpg

come on guys i need a crankcase for a poly flywheel 066 or 660. case only or just a clutch side case half. i need it soon

i'd like to see a thread on plastic welding. with the official plastic welder and any other alternative methods, like the soldering iron.

i'd like to see a thread on plastic welding. with the official plastic welder and any other alternative methods, like the soldering iron.
I didnt look/search but I know someone here posted a plastic weld and soldering iron fix on a stihl tank/handle may have been Lakeside but not sure, it was a good one.

i think as long as it had the poly flywheel it will work with my crank

I got it this way with no flywheel.

I do have an 066 redlight and a 660 that i'm doing.I'll hit the barn tomorrow and see if I can see the difference.

Anybody know how to tell ?

the numbers on the flywheel side of mine are 1122 021 0764
the numbers on the clutch side are 1122 020 2964

Latest posts

Back