Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe it's a .050, I'll check when I get home tomorrow...I have a 3300 I check it with...but I'm 99% sure it's for a 3300 series saw.

stuff needed:
muffler for echo 670
top cover for husky 254/257
clutch cover for husky 42/242
clutch cover for husky 240s
brake handle for jonsered 2150
stihl 046 fuel tank, top cover, etc.
stihl ms290 carb cover
026pro plastic front handlebar, muffler, handbrake

i gots nothing you need. :(
just in case we can figger something out... did it happen to be 0.50?
i've got a line on one but i could still use another if'n i find something to trade you.

I'm looking for an annual buffer for an 041. This is the AV mount that connects the wrap handle to the case with a spacer. I don't have the Stihl number but will get one soon. If you have one, PM me. I have stuff to trade.

I'm looking for an annual buffer for an 041. This is the AV mount that connects the wrap handle to the case with a spacer. I don't have the Stihl number but will get one soon. If you have one, PM me. I have stuff to trade.

1110 790 9600 is the buffer

Hey Wiggs how much for the used dog?

U wouldnt want her. She is spoiled.

Hey Wigs..........What model is that? 5-20? 17?

It's a 5-20L. I can take some better pics, and pull the muffler if anybody wants. I was told the gear case's will gum up and lock them up, but I honestly havent even looked at it. I can though....

Got a friend looking for a dead 455-460 Husky. He got one that is kind of smashed.
Thanks
Bob

It's a 5-20L. I can take some better pics, and pull the muffler if anybody wants. I was told the gear case's will gum up and lock them up, but I honestly havent even looked at it. I can though....

I'd like to see a few more pics, especially looking through the exhaust port. May have to get an OLD Homelite gear drive to hang out with my Original EZ.....:cheers:

084 Carb needed

Anybody have a 084 carb? I prefer the HT-7A, but I will take what ever as long as it is not limited.

Have some Stihl parts to trade....036, 026 and a few 066...and of course green.

Thanks!

BBB

Anybody have a 084 carb? I prefer the HT-7A, but I will take what ever as long as it is not limited.

Have some Stihl parts to trade....036, 026 and a few 066...and of course green.

Thanks!

BBB

Is the HG - 7A the same? Thinks its for a 3120. Was told it would work.

i believe it is,the differences were in the carb mount housing but i think the tank itself is the same. ill check tommorrow and see what size flat rate box it will fit in,if it will fit a flat rate box. i twill let you know about the shipping and send you a pm. you happen to have a case half for my saw?

It's not the same as the older 066s. Make sure yours uses the black plastic air filter base/airbox cover. The 660 tank is not compatible with the orange metal filter base.

Thanks for the info JJ. I will have the guy check his saw. Its the guy I got the 655 from. Got to keep him happy sounds like he maybe parting with another 655. He is also looking for some jonesred 2095 parts too.
Bob

Latest posts

Back