Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
need: john deere 66sv clutch cover.
need: k041 poulan or k095 small mount husky bar in 18" 3/8 050.

have: echo 610evl parts, 020av parts, big mount stihl 'log logo' bar,
ao41 bar 16"ish, some small 066 parts and carb, homelite 54/solo 654 parts, or ???

also offering: a complete, running stihl s10 and complete running homelite 54 (solo 654) for trades... whatcha got?

I have a new poulan pro 20" 3/8 bar, I don't know if it's too big.

3/8 0.50? will it fit a poulan 2800?
i will settle for a 20" if thats all i can get.
what are you looking to swap for it?

3/8 0.50? will it fit a poulan 2800?
i will settle for a 20" if thats all i can get.
what are you looking to swap for it?

I believe it's a .050, I'll check when I get home tomorrow...I have a 3300 I check it with...but I'm 99% sure it's for a 3300 series saw.

stuff needed:
muffler for echo 670
top cover for husky 254/257
clutch cover for husky 42/242
clutch cover for husky 240s
brake handle for jonsered 2150
stihl 046 fuel tank, top cover, etc.
stihl ms290 carb cover
026pro plastic front handlebar, muffler, handbrake

Looking for a like new 372xp Husky or 2171 Jred, this is all I have for trade...

DSC00437.jpg

DSC00439.jpg

PM me if interested.
I can let it go with the full wrap pictured or a half-wrap, your choice.

I will accept greenbacks also...

Last edited:
Poulan 306A parts

Howdy, I'm rounding up parts to rebuild a 306A and need a piston/ring set and some gaskets. Thought I would check in here first to see if anyone here has a piston/ring set, or any parts, that they can spare.
Found a piston and cylinder for a 361 on feebay last week. Is there anyone with a 361 that needs a cylinder? I can use the piston and rings, but have no use for a 361 jug and don't want it laying around in my shop if I decide to make an offer on it.
Also need a gig to mount on the 306. Holler if you have any parts or have a line on some. Thanks.

kmc

Whatcha have?

I'm looking for pretty much anything for brass, and components

(.223) :)

How much .223 do you desire? I also have metric tons of 9mm and 45 acp. I always carry when I'm cutting trees, so I guess its fair game for a post?

JRed 920

I need a JRed 920 brake flag. I have a 920 I'm putting together and the brake flag is broke. I have bunches to trade JRed, Husky, Stihl, Pioneer, and Poulan parts. Let me know.

Looking for a rear handle/tank for a stihl 066 and looking for a full wrap front handle for a Poulan pro 655
Thanks
Bob

How much .223 do you desire? I also have metric tons of 9mm and 45 acp. I always carry when I'm cutting trees, so I guess its fair game for a post?

AHEM... I would like some 9mm and .45... :) (I'm assuming it's f.r.e.e.) May be an ass myself, though... Got some old string trimmers that may interest you. Need work though, but there is a McCulloch, IDC, and a few others.

Also... if anyone is interested in a 6.5 HP Craftsman Chipper/shredder, I got one of those to get out of my barn. Runs, chipper blades need to be sharpened... Pick-up only... shipping this thing would be a pain in the arse, expensive too... Just thought I'd throw that out here and see if another member on here wanted it... will let it go here to another member for a lower moolah amount than what I'm asking on CL.

Looking for a rear handle/tank for a stihl 066 and looking for a full wrap front handle for a Poulan pro 655
Thanks
Bob

ive got a really clean clear tank from an ms660 that has a leaking seem you can have for the shipping if you want it

Anyone have a nice shiny 064 top tag?

Anybody got a clean stihl 361 they want to part with? Maybe even a new one at a dealer?

The last time I was in the stihl dealership in Streetsboro there was a new one sitting there. That was a couple months ago though.

I have about 15 pounds of .223 brass as well.

LOL
That is some fun there sizing and cleaning and reloading. When you go through a 1000 to go poodle popin. It makes you take your time and savor each shot.
No JJ I hope you don't think there packing penuts either. I will be getting a shipment out to you this week. I will try to strat on the next order this time too.
Bob

Back