Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got two very clean 066 tank handles one is a eariler one with the red kill switch and the other one has a black one

trade for other 066 parts or $

Whitebulter here is a picture of the dogs in question. The small one is stock and the one on left is what I offered you. The middle one is what I use because it fits in the case I rigged up for the saw.

Last edited:
Still looking for the black trim piece for a double trigger homelite super2 anyone have 1?

Are you talking about the molding for the back of the pistol grip? I have a new one you can have...

I think I have a brake handle for you, I'll go lookie here in about fideen minute.

Are you talking about the molding for the back of the pistol grip? I have a new one you can have...

I think I have a brake handle for you, I'll go lookie here in about fideen minute.

Thanks JJ. Let me know what you need trade. Got too much stuff to list.

Well its i guess u would say the top cover? Covers the 2 triggers and the spring in between.

updated bucket list

Thanks JJ. Let me know what you need trade. Got too much stuff to list.

stuff needed:
muffler for echo 670
top cover for husky 254/257
clutch cover for husky 42/242
clutch cover for husky 240s
brake handle for jonsered 2150
stihl 046 fuel tank, top cover, etc.
stihl ms290 carb cover
026pro plastic front handlebar, muffler, handbrake

I have 031av parts, some 042av parts, jonsered 510? deere 46ev? remington bandit saw running w/case, 020avp etc

please send PM's thanks

Latest posts

Back