Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a Homelite 150 fuel tank halves/housing. It would be great if it would be together not needing to be resealed.

I see them used in a vendor but the halves have been seprated and not sure how to go about resealing the fuel tank havles back together.

Husqvarna 350 tank/handle assembly

I picked up 2 Husky 350's this week.I got both of them up and running, but one needs a new tank/handle assembly, with the rear av mount, and if possible ,the small rubber bushings on the bottom.
I have 028 parts,some Husky bars and green dead presidents to trade.
RR

Last edited:
still needing pto side case for 066 with poly flywheel or i will take a 660 botom end

the numbers on the flywheel side of mine are 1122 021 0764
the numbers on the clutch side are 1122 020 2964

Anyone have a Husky 359 muffler kicking around?

I still have that 357XP/359 tank and handle bar up for grabs if anyone needs it.

That's funny right there......LOL !!
That's how he got that saw.I sent it to him for the starter parts.I guess it was too nice to part out.

FF I may have that cover but it's attached to another saw.Should I just send it?

Or do you just want to come down with a pickup or trailor like Guido did?

Steve,

Did I miss out on a bunch of stuff?

Gary

Need Homelite 540 tank

As some of you may recall, my almost mint 540 Homelite fell off my cart and broke the handle. Does anyone have a tank assembly and air filter cover so I can get this beast up and running? I have stuff to trade or could scrape up some unemployment green.

BrokenHomelite540008.jpg

Last edited:
Need a Makita 6401 / Dolma 6400 parts saw for gas&oil tanks and handles

Hi

I have a Makita 6401 in a box that has had the fuel tank/handle and wrap handle crushed, when i got it the recoil and clutch cover were gone too. the rest of the saw looks to bein good shape the p/c and crank case seem complete.

So pretty much need a bunch of plastic don' t care what color

I have some stihl 029/039 wrap handles and recoil assemblies and some 026 parts as well

Also have a complete McCulloch PM610 that is not running... just got it seems in pretty good shape........ has spark and will fire with a spray of gas in the carb

Or $$$$$$$

thanks

Travis

hey anyone need any poulan 3800 parts? the one i got needs a cylinder and rings and some new clutch shoes and maybe a new carb.i'm just looking for something that runs that needs a carb rebuild or something i tried to get the money for a parts saw but i can't come up with the money right now. and the IRS messed up my incometax and we didn't get back what we should have so now i'll have to wait to find a good saw to use. so if anyone needs any parts let me know and i'll get back to you

Anyone have any new intake boots for the Homelite 360? I sure ain't wanting to pay 20.00 for one on ebay when the damn saw ain't worth but 25.00. :dizzy:

Latest posts

Back