Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have a black cylinder cover and air filter cover for a dolmar/makita 6401. Or high performace filter kit? I have stuff to trade.

Wiggs, if Mark isn't interested in that 257 I would be. I have a running 262 that the case is pretty much shot...been looking for a new case to drop the P/C etc... into.
Also looking for clutch cover for 371XP, recoil side for 371XP and 362XP.
Have some newly acquired 288/281 parts.

Makita 6401

Anyone have a black cylinder cover and air filter cover for a dolmar/makita 6401. Or high performace filter kit? I have stuff to trade.

I have a grey one that I won't be using and the rest of a 6401 that has a good p&c, carb and pretty much everything but handles, clutch cover, and it has a big crack in flywheel side crankcase.

Let me know if you want it I 'd like a mid sized modern project

PM me

Dolmar 154 Poulan 6000 coils

Here's something you don't see everyday; These ignition modules are off of a Dolmar 154 I believe they should also fit the Poulan 6000 part # 2 207 031 154 so here's the story. The shop I got these from had a low mileage 154 come in that didn't run right they said it sounded like the timing was off and thought it could be the module but the one on it did fire, the saw ran but doggie. So they found another module for it, this took a long time to find and then they couldn't find the timing spec's for it and the saw got sold for parts so here they are.

Let me know what you've got to trade for these, I also have Partner 500 parts I can throw into the mix.

coil.jpg

Last edited:
Would any of you guys be interested in trading any modern saws for any of my saws listed is my sig?

I'm looking for saws 60cc and up for firewood duty. Looking for runners, not projects. Drop me a pm and we can work out the details. If you have something of good quality I would possibly trade more than one.

Chris

Wiggs, if Mark isn't interested in that 257 I would be. I have a running 262 that the case is pretty much shot...been looking for a new case to drop the P/C etc... into.
Also looking for clutch cover for 371XP, recoil side for 371XP and 362XP.
Have some newly acquired 288/281 parts.

Rod, go ahead on the 257, after thinking, I don't need that project right now and I have a good 262 already.

I am still looking for a top cover Husqvarna 44 prefer black but will take a rancher or practia, brake flag for a JRed 920, I have parts off of numerous saws to trade and cash also. Let me know...

I am still looking for a top cover Husqvarna 44 prefer black but will take a rancher or practia, brake flag for a JRed 920, I have parts off of numerous saws to trade and cash also. Let me know...

bud seems like we can never catch up , i got the parts you need probably . next thursday when your in town , if you remember how to get to my shop , go out there and get what you needs. its a mess right now , i got my dozer and back hoe torn down doin a lil preventive maintenance. im at rig right now if you call , call me at 936 647 0777, if i dont answer there then hit my cell .

p.s. feel free to leave any aggravating stihls your tired of in the shop ... i might find em in a year or two when i get around to cleanin it up

Last edited:
Homelite Zip or Wiz cylinder

I am in need of a cylinder for one of the above. I would prefer a NOS, but my pocket book probably would prefer a good used one. I have some parts to trade or $$$s. P M me if you have one. Thanks Tom

I'm looking for a carb for a Stihl 031 and a clutch cover for a Stihl 041AV. The clutch cover is the two piece setup not the one piece clutch cover/muffler guard. I have parts to trade.

I think I have a tilliston from an 032, will that work?

I'm not sure. I don't remember what carb is on that saw.

They aren't the same, the 031 uses a Tilly-HU-3G, or Walbo WA-2C
and the 032 uses a Tillotson HU-51C.

There are some differences, long reach jet screws on the 032 being the easiest to spot, but could work in a pinch.

Mike

I'm looking for a carb for a Stihl 031 and a clutch cover for a Stihl 041AV. The clutch cover is the two piece setup not the one piece clutch cover/muffler guard. I have parts to trade.

I have an extra 031 carb
Let me know if you still need it. Scoot

Looking for -----066 air filter covers X 2 \ 066 chain brake handles X 2\ Have green or stuff to trade

Last edited:
Back