Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was 39 when my oldest boy graduated HS, and I'll be 59 1/2 when my youngest does. My oldest has been married for 2 years, and my youngest is 4 years old. You know what that means?............Yep, kids and grandkids in the same elementary school............lol.

that also means you got kids old enough to watch the youngens so you and the misses can have a night off , lol.

I picked this up with a group of Homelites. Not a perfect resto by any means. The paint seems a little fragile, which may be a good thing as the color is off I think. One screw broken off in the gas tank, a hole in the corner of the muffler ( I think the outer muffler is homemade), several of the screws in the tank are not original. But, it still looks pretty nice. I think it may be to pretty for my taste. :msp_biggrin:

Last edited:
Someone was sending me an 026 brake handle, I deleted the info with my PMs. :cry: Could whoever it was please send me a PM????

Stihl 015 Parts
I'm looking for the handguard for a Stihl 015 part# 1116 792 9100, and the choke lever.
Jonathan

Looks like I need a brake handle for an 026. :D

I've got a few things to trade, or some nasty old money. :hmm3grin2orange:

Looking for some parts for a Stihl 660. I need a rear muffler half, top model tag, and the baffle that goes between the top covers.

I have what I believe is a mismatched 064 muffler. Halves don't match if anyone needs either half.

Also looking for a 28" bar for the 660 and possibly an 18" or 20" for a 290. Thanks

Still looking

Hi, I'm still looking for a ms361 brake handle

Anybody got one? Also looking for the large spring for the brake band. I'm willing to trade some 372 series parts or let me know what ya need, or I'll pay $$.
Chris

I have a 3/4 wrap handle that fits my 046. i am looking to trade for a decent full wrap handle for my 660. my 3/4 wrap is in decent shape but not perfect.

Noticed you have a Jonsered 930. I picked one up and am looking for a set of dogs. Actually only need 1 it's the outside one or the longer one. Thanks Mike

Of all my 9xx jreds and parts saws i've had only 2, maybe 3 have an inside dog. None have an outside. All of mine have been east coast saws. Keep looking though, they're out there.

This is a Timberhog pnuematic saw. Exmilitary unit. It turns over but I have not hooked up a air supply to it. THe chain seems to be the right pitch but needs shortend. Shoot me some ideas. Nice rare item to add to a collection.
Bob
IMG_4206.jpg

IMG_4204.jpg

IMG_4205.jpg

IMG_4198.jpg

IMG_4199.jpg

IMG_4200.jpg

IMG_4202.jpg

Also got a length of 60 drivers of oregon 62 7/16 chain. I will have some splicers coming for it too. Would consider trades for 3/8 chain
Bob

Back