Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris J.

Chris J.

Addicted to ArboristSite
Any interest in a Homelite C-72? It would be PHO, the b&c ain't worth the cost of shipping :msp_sad:, some photos & info in this thread

http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/173766.htm

For some reason the photos in the thread aren't opening for me, let me know if you're having problems opening them.

I'm looking for the following parts/parts saws:

Jonsered 920--a complete/nearly complete parts saw would be nice (mine's basically a carcass).

Jonsered 2095--muffler (mine's rough, but functional), internal parts for the throttle trigger (mine are rusty), clutch cover with a functioning CB. It'd be nice to have a donor saw.

Echo CS-520--good p&c, and a chainbrake band.

Chris J.

Chris J.

Addicted to ArboristSite
Any interest in a Homelite C-72? It would be PHO, the b&c ain't worth the cost of shipping :msp_sad:, some photos & info in this thread

http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/173766.htm

For some reason the photos in the thread aren't opening for me, let me know if you're having problems opening them.

I'm looking for the following parts/parts saws:

Jonsered 920--a complete/nearly complete parts saw would be nice (mine's basically a carcass).

Jonsered 2095--muffler (mine's rough, but functional), internal parts for the throttle trigger (mine are rusty), clutch cover with a functioning CB. It'd be nice to have a donor saw.

Echo CS-520--good p&c, and a chainbrake band.

I've been told the C-72 photos aren't showing; let's see if this works.

Chris J.

Chris J.

Addicted to ArboristSite
196690d1314375399-homelite-c-72-1-jpg

196691d1314375406-homelite-c-72-2-jpg

196692d1314375411-homelite-c-72-3-jpg

196693d1314375418-homelite-c-72-4-jpg

196694d1314375425-homelite-c-72-5-jpg

SawGarage

SawGarage

Addicted to ArboristSite
Jay, I'd rather part with the whole saw. PM me, im sure we can work something out..

:cheers:

PM SCENT!!!

Anyone got a 1 qt paint gun they would like to trade?
I got 038 stuff, used stihl bars (mostly 18" .325) and a nice 2171 gas tank/handle.
Everything I have in the classifieds is also tradeable.

I got a polaris 250 trailboss motor also...

Fred, I gotcha there.... well, it's a 20 oz HVLP gun... I only used it for a couple quarts to refinish furniture...worked great...

J

tbone75
I believe I have one from an SP520.I'll check the barn in the AM.

What's wrong with the one you have?

It just wants to flood bad no matter what i adjust LOL And i found one already.Thanks very much again Steve :rock: I ran it through the USC good but i am thinking its the plastic seat for the needle is the problem?Just don't seal when shut.This thing must have set for a lot of years from the smell and looks of the inside!

Scooterbum

Scooterbum

Addicted to ArboristSite
It just wants to flood bad no matter what i adjust LOL And i found one already.Thanks very much again Steve :rock: I ran it through the USC good but i am thinking its the plastic seat for the needle is the problem?Just don't seal when shut.This thing must have set for a lot of years from the smell and looks of the inside!

Glad you found one.

Just went through that with a carb off of my Terrapro, messed up seat.Not replaceable.Said screw it and ordered a new one.
4-wheeler carbs are a lot more pricey !!

sefh3

sefh3

Addicted to ArboristSite
Looking for two felling spikes to fit a PM610. Anybody have two on hand?

Have dead presidents.

I see them on feebay but would rather bypass that if possible.

Also have basket case Poulan pro 260 I think it is if someone needs parts off one of those. Not that they would ask openingly admiting the even own one:msp_ohmy:

I couldn't find two but I found this one. The CB works too. Let me know if your interested.

attachment.php

SawGarage

SawGarage

Addicted to ArboristSite
Jay, my box was full. I couldn't smell your pm. I made room, scent it again.

all good :rock:

Tilly's are 'USUALLY' easy :bang: I've found.... clean them GOOD (sometimes a pipe-cleaner is needed...)

GOOD you found one!! :D

I couldn't find two but I found this one. The CB works too. Let me know if your interested.

attachment.php

IS that for a 605-610-650, or a 10-10...if the later...i'd be interested.... plenty to trade, my man!

J

o8f150

o8f150

Tree Freak
hey guys, i am looking for a stihl 017 runner,, as long as the p/c and plastic is good,,the rest is no problem,, i have a good running 021 i would trade for it,,,, wife wants a 017,,, you guessed it,,if momma ain't happy,,no ones happy,,,,

Latest posts