Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it just said i was banned untill 12/20/2011 5:00pm and wampum was the one that gave me the infraction and i'm not saying i didn't deserve it because i did and i'm wanting a other chance.i'm trying to show you all i have changed

here's what it says.and it started on the 12/17/2011

(Latest Infractions Received (35 point(s) total Expires 12-11-2012 05:43 PM:Multiple ID's)

it just said i was banned untill 12/20/2011 5:00pm and wampum was the one that gave me the infraction and i'm not saying i didn't deserve it because i did and i'm wanting a other chance.i'm trying to show you all i have changed

(Latest Infractions Received (35 point(s) total Expires 12-11-2012 05:43 PM:Multiple ID's)

You've got one hell of a long way to go!!!
I'm more than willing to let you prove it.
I hope you're willing to work your A$$ off.

O.K. kid.........let's see what you are made of.

Mike

ouch,,,,, he just got me for 7 points for posting a naked lady,,, she was worth it:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Mike

I'm willing to work for it.i'm just getting tired of acting like a snot nose brat all the time.

I'm willing to work for it.i'm just getting tired of acting like a snot nose brat all the time.

I do not have the time, nor the desire to parouse this forum to look for certain peoples mishaps/problems/bad dealings with other members.

I have had limited dealings with this guy, by all of his alias' and on the most recent occassion he sent me a Poulan 3800, for parts, for free and shipped it on his own buck. He said he was giving it to me in the Christmas Spirit, which I though was rather nice.

It could've been packed better(a hint for future dealings when you are trading folks or selling something), but it doesn't make a difference, as it was a freebie and all of it's pieces made it in one piece.

I wouldn't say the man is golden after his bad dealings on here, but it appears he's made an effort to straigten out a bit.

Chris

Does anyone happen to know Rick, Wildman1024 on here?

He owes me some stuff and I haven't heard from him in a very long time. I sent a PM and an email and nothing.

I do not have the time, nor the desire to parouse this forum to look for certain peoples mishaps/problems/bad dealings with other members.

I have had limited dealings with this guy, by all of his alias' and on the most recent occassion he sent me a Poulan 3800, for parts, for free and shipped it on his own buck. He said he was giving it to me in the Christmas Spirit, which I though was rather nice.

It could've been packed better(a hint for future dealings when you are trading folks or selling something), but it doesn't make a difference, as it was a freebie and all of it's pieces made it in one piece.

I wouldn't say the man is golden after his bad dealings on here, but it appears he's made an effort to straigten out a bit.

Chris

i remember that next time about the packing it better but i'm glad you are happy with it. hope you can make a good runner out of it.

He owes me some stuff and I haven't heard from him in a very long time. I sent a PM and an email and nothing.

I haven't seen Rick for ages. I was going to buy one of his big Echos and then it sold on e-bay a couple days later. No idear.

i don't know him but i hope you get your stuff that he owes you.

Tim-

I can hook you up with some 028 parts I believe. Since you put your phone number in your post,
I had no choice but to put you on the PETA call list. They'll be sending some calenders and refrigerator
magnets soon.

Maybe they'll send some nekked models in cages:biggrin:

Jimbo

...i'm just getting tired of acting like a snot nose brat all the time.

:bang:

Hello...

again.

Wait a second....YOUR TIRED of that???? :dunno: Huh,

I thought I was the only one... :msp_rolleyes:

... he sent me a Poulan 3800, for parts, for free and shipped it on his own buck. He said he was giving it to me in the Christmas Spirit, which I though was rather nice....

WOW... that's good of him... shows good change of character...

with THAT being said, has ANYONE been HARMED by DH that was NOT resolved????

It could've been packed better(a hint for future dealings when you are trading folks or selling something)...

ON that note... IF you are shipping out a SAW, or anything DENSE for than matter, DO NOT think crumpled newspaper is going to do it! It may seem ok in the packing process, but newspaper has ZERO memory (like foam, or air filled bubbles (AKA: bubble wrap...)

AND if you test pack (pack it, and close the flaps, hold them down and SHAKE IT) you should hear LITTLE/no movement...

IF you do, repack TIGHTER... your better off having to HOLD the flaps down when you tape than them being TOO LOOSE!!

If in doubt of your packing abilities, ask yourself this: would I roll it down the stairs?? if the answer is 'yes' then DO IT!... how does it sound now?? still tight? GOOD!! ship it. (sounds harsh, but I GUARANTEE it's gonna have a fairly rough ride... ESPECIALLY this time of year! :bang: )

IF it doesn't sound good, repack it. Foam and bubble wrap are LIGHT (saving costs), have memory and make PERFECT packing materials... I save a good portion when I get ahold of them for shipping...

I think the last I read from him said he was going into radio controled hobby.

From what I knew, and spoke w/ Rick, he was going in to the GUN hobby... we were speaking about 12ga. shotguns.... :clap:

: ON that note... IF you are shipping out a SAW, or anything DENSE for than matter, DO NOT think crumpled newspaper is going to do it! It may seem ok in the packing process, but newspaper has ZERO memory (like foam, or air filled bubbles (AKA: bubble wrap...)

AND if you test pack (pack it, and close the flaps, hold them down and SHAKE IT) you should hear LITTLE/no movement...

IF you do, repack TIGHTER... your better off having to HOLD the flaps down when you tape than them being TOO LOOSE!!

If in doubt of your packing abilities, ask yourself this: would I roll it down the stairs?? if the answer is 'yes' then DO IT!... how does it sound now?? still tight? GOOD!! ship it. (sounds harsh, but I GUARANTEE it's gonna have a fairly rough ride... ESPECIALLY this time of year! :bang: )

IF it doesn't sound good, repack it. Foam and bubble wrap are LIGHT (saving costs), have memory and make PERFECT packing materials... I save a good portion when I get ahold of them for shipping...

Ah i c i i didn't know but if need to pack a other saw or something i got some thick foam that i could put in there. it's about 3 or 4 inches thick or something like that. but i could cut it in to and put on the sides to make sure its good and tight before shipping.Thanks SawGarage i'll use that next time.

And Duke Theiroff i'm sorry about the lousy packing but i'm glad it got there in one peice.next time i'll use the foam i got and then ship it.

Mike

I'll let it be Mike. We shall see..........

I need a flywheel for a 064 that has both keyways or just the "B" keyway.

Please help me. I've got stuff that makes noise to trade.

Especially when rolled down the stairs. :hmm3grin2orange:

Ah i c i i didn't know but if need to pack a other saw or something i got some thick foam that i could put in there. it's about 3 or 4 inches thick or something like that. but i could cut it in to and put on the sides to make sure its good and tight before shipping.Thanks SawGarage i'll use that next time.

And Duke Theiroff i'm sorry about the lousy packing but i'm glad it got there in one peice.next time i'll use the foam i got and then ship it.

Make friends /trade with a local store that gets parts in that uses packing peanuts, Florist, health food stores and others. Ask them to save you the peanuts and leave your number. Tell them top call when they begin to get in there way and you will make a pick up. This is what I do. I picked up 2 boxes today. Tom

Make friends /trade with a local store that gets parts in that uses packing peanuts, Florist, health food stores and others. Ask them to save you the peanuts and leave your number. Tell them top call when they begin to get in there way and you will make a pick up. This is what I do. I picked up 2 boxes today. Tom

Ah ok i know a lot of stores that get packing peanuts in.but i always thought they would move a round and let the items fall to the bottom of the box.but i can get some pretty big boxes of them from a few stores that gets them in.they just trow them i trash if they don't use them.i'll go and ask them tomarrow if i can have them before they go in the trash.

IF you are shipping out a SAW, or anything DENSE for than matter, DO NOT think crumpled newspaper is going to do it! It may seem ok in the packing process, but newspaper has ZERO memory (like foam, or air filled bubbles (AKA: bubble wrap...)

I bought a Remington SL-11A in VG+ cosmetic condition on eBay for a great BIN price. The seller removed handle and the b&c, dropped the saw in a box, dropped in the handle and the b&c, dropped in the misc fasteners (loose), put one piece of tape on each end of the box, & didn't tape over the handhold flaps. No padding whatsoever. To make matters worse the paint on Remington chainsaws will peel & flake if you look at it wrong.

Back