Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone up for some trading?

Sporting a 28" Mac bar and newer loop of chain.

AV parts are a little rough, may need the chain tensioner looked at, other than that it's a good running saw.

Looking for running saws also that may need a little work or that are good to go.

Let me know what you got.

Chris

Chris- it would help if we knew what you were looking for or had in mind.

i find myself in need of a good 046 case

Terry- I believe I have a good, complete crankcase I can send your way. Do you need a crank as well?

I'll let it be Mike. We shall see..........

I need a flywheel for a 064 that has both keyways or just the "B" keyway.

Please help me. I've got stuff that makes noise to trade.

Especially when rolled down the stairs. :hmm3grin2orange:

Rob is looking for me on this one. I've have a hell of a time getting the correct combo of coil and flywheel.

I noticed the TreeWacker is banned again. :msp_confused:

Anybody have any rivets/tie straps of any size make or model they'd sell? A little bird told me my wonderful wife got me a spinner/breaker for Christmas. :smile2:
I have a ton of old chains to practice on.

Anybody have any rivets/tie straps of any size make or model they'd sell? A little bird told me my wonderful wife got me a spinner/breaker for Christmas. :smile2:

You'll only need a few to get the hang of it but I could post you a small section of old carlton chain that is a bit rusty and a mitt full of presets to practice with.

One key to getting really nice rivets it to take your dremmel out and polish and take the sharp edges off the spinning die. You want to round over the preset without removing much material.

Hey man I can ease your pain. I bought a roll of .404 chain and in the deal got a whole box full of tie straps and rivet presets. The bad thing is we don't have a spinner or anyway to make um yet. Let me check and I'll let LP post a pic or two. If you can use any or ALL of it we can work something out I'm sure.
PM me for more info.
Joe

Hey guys- something I'm looking for myself is a Stihl TS-420. I have a project going down this spring where I'll be cutting up a sidewalk and part of a foundation. I'd trade a very nice large, desirable chainsaw(s) for a decent 420. I'm not really interested in any other brand or model of demo saw. A project is fine too.

I could take offense to that generalization. :msp_mad:

I was born in the great state of Tennessee. :rock:

Offense? I thought it was an honor. :msp_mellow:

My Dad was born and raised in Tennessee, so I have a little billy blood. Hope to move there someday. :cheers:

I could take offense to that generalization. :msp_mad:

I was born in the great state of Tennessee. :rock:

tennessee = redneck/hillbilly:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
wait a minute,,,i guess i need to keep my mouth shut until i get my saw back:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

tennessee = redneck/hillbilly:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
wait a minute,,,i guess i need to keep my mouth shut until i get my saw back:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Saw??? What saw???? :biggrin:

Now about that flywheel. JJ I could sure use your help here. I have the "p" keyed flywheel. I think that's the one for the 066 and late 064... What coil do I need?

Hey guys- something I'm looking for myself is a Stihl TS-420. I have a project going down this spring where I'll be cutting up a sidewalk and part of a foundation. I'd trade a very nice large, desirable chainsaw(s) for a decent 420. I'm not really interested in any other brand or model of demo saw. A project is fine too.

I just did a Partner K950 for a friend of mine. It's pretty much a 395 with a cutting wheel. It's got me looking for a personal cut-off saw as well.

Saw??? What saw???? :biggrin:

Now about that flywheel. JJ I could sure use your help here. I have the "p" keyed flywheel. I think that's the one for the 066 and late 064... What coil do I need?

Randy-

I'm not sure what you mean by "P" keyed flywheel. The flywheels for the 064 and 066 are completely different and do not interchange.
The 064 flywheels are the narrow flywheels and the metal 066 flywheels are the wide flywheels.

What's the part number on the back of the flywheel?

Randy-

I'm not sure what you mean by "P" keyed flywheel. The flywheels for the 064 and 066 are completely different and do not interchange.
The 064 flywheels are the narrow flywheels and the metal 066 flywheels are the wide flywheels.

What's the part number on the back of the flywheel?

Hahahaha...I just sent Randy a PM asking the same questions.....He's being really cryptic....:hmm3grin2orange:

Back