Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The TI you posted shows the dual keyway flywheel.....one slot is marked with a "P" and the other is marked with a "B" (on the 064) or a "X" on the 066.

The part numbers on my flywheel are 1122 400 1203 and 1122 400 1204.

That's why I was being cryptic. :D

So you only have one key way and it's marked P?
P is usually the slot for the rev-limited coil.

Jacob, Was over picking up parts at my dealer today and was offered some new Dolmar PC7412's at a real good price if you are interested. Seems the distributor is overstocked on the twelve inch models.

I'm only interested in the Stihls. It's bad enough having to get parts for Dolmar chainsaws let alone Dolmar demolition saws.

The K-950 is a nice one but the K-1250 is a sweetheart.

The reason I want a TS-420 is so I can play with the stratified engine.

The 1250 is everybit of that and more! I just did a top end on one for a buddy and there a horse for sure. Too bad you only want a Stihl as the same guy has a K1200 that I could probably pick up. Just needs a top end.

Around here any serious constuction outfit seems to favor the Partner/Husky saws as they say there the best.

Randy.....Just post a pic of the crankcase to see what mounting holes you have for the coil and a pic of the coil you want to use.....We'll work out the best scenario for you.:msp_tongue:

My case has all four mounting pads. so I can mount any coil. I was hoping to use the common 1300 coil. But will need a flywheel with the "B" slot..... 1122 400 1203 maybe????

My case has all four mounting pads. so I can mount any coil. I was hoping to use the common 1300 coil. But will need a flywheel with the "B" slot..... 1122 400 1203 maybe????

If you've got a 1300 coil out of something, you need a dual key flywheel or it's easier to find an old 1122 400 1201 FW for the dogleg coil....It will work with the 1300 coil as well.

I've got a 1201 FW if you want to wait for it from Canuckistan.

If you've got a 1300 coil out of something, you need a dual key flywheel or it's easier to find an old 1122 400 1201 FW for the dogleg coil....It will work with the 1300 coil as well.

I've got a 1201 FW if you want to wait for it from Canuckistan.

According to that, the coil Im sending ya just might work......MIGHT! :confused: Its the 1311.

BTW, It'll be leaving tomorrow.

I'll take you both up on the offer if I can pay (at the very least) shipping. :rock:

Don't let him pay! Son of a ##### won't let me pay for anything.:smile2:

Hey man! I remember you sending me lots of parts back when I was sick, broke, and bored out of my ####ing mind.

Don't preach at me pilgrim. :mad:

I'll take you both up on the offer if I can pay (at the very least) shipping. :rock:

I'll send that FW tomorrow......If you change your mind before then let me know.

I have to admit, I know nothing about that 1311 coil....I'm not sure if it uses the same timing as the 0000 400 1300 coil or not.:msp_confused:

Last edited:
The 1250 is everybit of that and more! I just did a top end on one for a buddy and there a horse for sure. Too bad you only want a Stihl as the same guy has a K1200 that I could probably pick up. Just needs a top end.

Around here any serious constuction outfit seems to favor the Partner/Husky saws as they say there the best.

Mark-

I might be down for a K1200. I actually have a nice mystery cylinder which may be a 1200 cylinder.

all of you are midgets:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange: compared to me,,,well if you are under 6'3

You need to be tall to get around some of them wimmens you like.:msp_confused:

Both are attached below.
Yeah there's no way I could manage a gun hobby and a saw hobby at the same time.
A good friend of mine who is a private industry engineer manages a saw hobby and an R/C hobby together
but he interpolates the two and uses saw and weedeater engines in his R/C work.

View attachment 212646

View attachment 212647
Well my gun wants/needs are biting my azz right now. I am rebuilding a 357xp for a savage in 308. Then there is a bushmaster a4 with a nikon bdc on top. Its on hold for me till I can sell enough saws to pay for. But then again you don't run into a set up like that for 7 bills. The wife is not very happy.

Latest posts

Back