Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The K-950 is a nice one but the K-1250 is a sweetheart.

yup, I got a pretty clean 1250, Needs a crank. Its pretty clacky when wiggleing the flywheel back and forth. I parked it before she come unglued on me.

Really like the TS420's, They have about the best air filtration out of all the cutoffs we've had. I got a few parts if ya find a project saw. :smile2:

024 clutch cover

Needing an 024 clutch cover. I have a good 024/026 recoil (seen in pic) to trade. A lot of 009-012 stihl parts to trade also. Or some good ol' green... Whatever you prefer. See pic below for cluch cover style... I think I need a 2 hole 024 cover???

Please email or message me if you have one!
[email protected]

P1030006.jpg

Last edited:
What's your budget for a runner, and non runner? I can look locally.

My budget is very little right now. That's why I put up some potential saws for trade like MS-460s, 660s, 372s, 084 etc.
All my cash is tied up in a house and 8 acres I have for sale.

All these Craigslist Ads and links are nice, but they don't help me.

Well I guess guns can be more profitable than saws if a person works it right. I know they hold their value better.
You guys should try managing both hobbys at one time :) Really got my eye on some saws I seen for sale. But a local shop has a 1884 Springfield in .45-70

Randy, I have the Stihl service bulletin on flywheel/coils. But dontknow how to post it. hah.

You guys should try managing both hobbys at one time :) Really got my eye on some saws I seen for sale. But a local shop has a 1884 Springfield in .45-70

Randy, I have the Stihl service bulletin on flywheel/coils. But dontknow how to post it. hah.

Both are attached below.
Yeah there's no way I could manage a gun hobby and a saw hobby at the same time.
A good friend of mine who is a private industry engineer manages a saw hobby and an R/C hobby together
but he interpolates the two and uses saw and weedeater engines in his R/C work.

View attachment 212646

View attachment 212647

Randy-

I'm not sure what you mean by "P" keyed flywheel. The flywheels for the 064 and 066 are completely different and do not interchange.
The 064 flywheels are the narrow flywheels and the metal 066 flywheels are the wide flywheels.

What's the part number on the back of the flywheel?

The TI you posted shows the dual keyway flywheel.....one slot is marked with a "P" and the other is marked with a "B" (on the 064) or a "X" on the 066.

The part numbers on my flywheel are 1122 400 1203 and 1122 400 1204.

That's why I was being cryptic. :D

Hahahaha...I just sent Randy a PM asking the same questions.....He's being really cryptic....:hmm3grin2orange:

I can't find any part numbers on the coils.

Yeah geezuz, just give us the part number, that would be so much easier... :monkey:

Yeah.......he's a dumbass. :laugh:

Hey guys- something I'm looking for myself is a Stihl TS-420. I have a project going down this spring where I'll be cutting up a sidewalk and part of a foundation. I'd trade a very nice large, desirable chainsaw(s) for a decent 420. I'm not really interested in any other brand or model of demo saw. A project is fine too.

Jacob, Was over picking up parts at my dealer today and was offered some new Dolmar PC7412's at a real good price if you are interested. Seems the distributor is overstocked on the twelve inch models.

Latest posts

Back