Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oldmanriver

oldmanriver

ArboristSite Operative
041 fanwheel

Just needed the case and carb. Someone has to have one laying around, somewhere.:clap:

Hey sefh3, are you the one that sent me the 041 fanwheel? I never heard back from you on it. Will the carb I have work, if not i have another 041 carb coming that was in some stuff I won off *Bay that I can check out and give you the numbers to see if it will work. Thanks for the fanwheel if you sent it :msp_thumbsup::yourock:

tbone75
Hey sefh3, are you the one that sent me the 041 fanwheel? I never heard back from you on it. Will the carb I have work, if not i have another 041 carb coming that was in some stuff I won off *Bay that I can check out and give you the numbers to see if it will work. Thanks for the fanwheel if you sent it :msp_thumbsup::yourock:

You sound like me? Can't remember who I sent what or where I got it from? :hmm3grin2orange:

MS460WOODCHUCK

MS460WOODCHUCK

Addicted to ArboristSite
Does anybody have a stihl to husky bar adapter to get rid of? All I have for trade is paypal. I called Bailey's and they want 12.99 to ship it when the item only cost 11.99 to buy and only weighs .01 lbs. Their shipping is getting a little crazy and costing them alot of my orders lately.

Last edited:
o8f150

o8f150

Tree Freak
Does anybody have a stihl to husky bar adapter to get rid of? All I have for trade is paypal. I called Bailey's and they want 12.99 to ship it when the item only cost 11.99 to buy and only weighs .01 lbs. Their shipping is getting a little crazy and costing them alot of my orders lately.

thats why i never order from them any more,,

zogger

zogger

Tree Freak

DSS

Cowshot

thats why i never order from them any more,,

I don't know if Northwood sells those, but to Canada, their shipping is a third to half of Baileys. I've sent a lot of business elsewhere too.

Looking for a Shindaiwa 345 air filter cover & air filter. I have NOS Stihl (028 era), random Jonsered parts, and some other stuff to trade if interested, or $$$.

There is a 345 shinny in my shed somewhere. I won't be able to look for a couple of days, we're getting the start of a big snowstorm here now.

tbone75
I don't know if Northwood sells those, but to Canada, their shipping is a third to half of Baileys. I've sent a lot of business elsewhere too.

There is a 345 shinny in my shed somewhere. I won't be able to look for a couple of days, we're getting the start of a big snowstorm here now.

Go ahead and send that P62 down here while your at it :monkey: I will send the P52 up after it gets here :monkey:

aquan8tor

aquan8tor

ArboristSite Guru
Why do you need a muffler? Could I patch the current one to save you some $$ or do you only need the front cover? I have a c/b handle for 084 is it a half wrap or 3/4

The muffler is okay; just not great. I kinda buggered the outlet modding it but I can fix it well enough I suppose; I just don't have the equip. to braze; I have a stick welder but I think I'd toast it with that even on the lowest amperage setting. It is the one with the big "U" baffle inside. There isn't enough room to get a plasma cutter to remove the pipes without totally cutting up the muffler case. I thought getting a totally fresh one without the internal baffle was a better way to go about brazing a real (non-restrictive) muffler outlet.

The 084 is a full wrap handle; I didn't know the chain brake handle was different for the wrap/ 3/4 / half wrap models.

little possum

little possum

Crash and Burn
Looking for a 254 Husky coil...

Have a few saws for trading fodder, need to clean up some:
Solo 635 and a parts saw
Nice Mac 15, Mac D36, early yellow top 250 parts, 1-41/1-43
Poulan 306, 3400, S-33, Dayton branded 361
Stihl 031
Homelite 700D, Wiz, EZ-6 parts, 330 and 360
Montgomery Wards 2.8
Pioneer 600 or 610