Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihl 041 AV & Jonsered 510 SP

Hey guys got both of these saws that I am going to be selling and thought I would put them up here first. The 041 needed a new flywheel, got the flywheel on and she fires right up. Runs well. Blows a 170 psi on the compression gauge. Has a 20 inch hard nose bar and chain. Also I got a Jonsered 510sp. Low hours on the saw. Has new fuel line and filter, wrap handlebar av mounts and kill switch. It blew a 125 psi on the compression gauge. I may be in the market for a 044 topend. PM if you have any interests. Thanks!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

interested in 041

Hey guys got both of these saws that I am going to be selling and thought I would put them up here first. The 041 needed a new flywheel, got the flywheel on and she fires right up. Runs well. Blows a 170 psi on the compression gauge. Has a 20 inch hard nose bar and chain. Also I got a Jonsered 510sp. Low hours on the saw. Has new fuel line and filter, wrap handlebar av mounts and kill switch. It blew a 125 psi on the compression gauge. I may be in the market for a 044 topend. PM if you have any interests. Thanks!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm iterested in the 041 got an idea what your looking to get out of it? Dont have any 044 parts...

Anyone have a muffler stud for a Jonsered 625/630? It is the double ended stud with 6mm threads that go into the exhaust flange with 5mm threads for nuts on the opposite end. I think they are used on Husky's too, just not sure which models.

I mailed it yesterday, I must have forgot to tell you.:msp_sneaky:

So when can I expect that P62 to arrive Chris?:D

Looking for a 254 Husky coil...

Have a few saws for trading fodder, need to clean up some:
Solo 635 and a parts saw
Nice Mac 15, Mac D36, early yellow top 250 parts, 1-41/1-43
Poulan 306, 3400, S-33, Dayton branded 361
Stihl 031
Homelite 700D, Wiz, EZ-6 parts, 330 and 360
Montgomery Wards 2.8
Pioneer 600 or 610

Most are complete, and quite a few were runners. These need to go

Dammit Zach. You're poking my CAD nerve again. The Homelites and Poulans that I've made bold in your list are calling to me. I don't NEED any of 'em.:dizzy:

If that Wards/Remington 2.8 has a good P/C then send it to the cow, as I'm (eventually) going to send my Wards/Remington 2.8 to him and it needs a good P/C...

IIRC Duke Thieroff was looking for a Homelite 360.

So, you were banned under like 50 different names, then bought your way back onto the site and now a week later you are quitting chainsaws to go hunting. :confused:

Just trying to keep up with the timeline.

You should be hunting a psychotherapist instead of raccoons. :cheers:

psich...psyko...schio...crap, I can't even pronounce it when I type it. Dang. +1 anyway.

Looking for a 254 Husky coil...

Have a few saws that need new homes:
Nice Mac 15, Mac D36, early yellow top 250 parts, 1-41/1-43
Poulan 306, 3400, S-33, Dayton branded 361
Stihl 031
Homelite 700D, Wiz, EZ-6 parts, 330 and 360
Montgomery Wards 2.8
Pioneer 600

Most are complete, and quite a few were runners. These need to go
Updated Solos are gone :)
I have pictures of most of these.

Dammit Zach. You're poking my CAD nerve again. The Homelites and Poulans that I've made bold in your list are calling to me. I don't NEED any of 'em.:dizzy:
Oh really. Did I mention the 700D has the ash tray, muffler cover, and shroud over the sparkplug... :D

To the fella seeking a Pioneer flywheel nut, I think I may have one. Try to look tommorow.

Me neither...............and I agree as well. If that dude EVER wants any credibility here, he needs to lay off the buying/selling/trading for a LONG time.

Between all of the user names he has had, he only posts in the Christmas giving thread and the swap meet thread. Hard ever posts anywhere else. I hope thoses racoons are good to him.

Between all of the user names he has had, he only posts in the Christmas giving thread and the swap meet thread. Hard ever posts anywhere else. I hope thoses racoons are good to him.

I hope the racoons bite him. :msp_biggrin:

I wouldn't wish that on the worst of 'coons!

I guess he finally got in without ''sneaking'' in......and it wasn't fun anymore! haha

well it's not that i choose to come back i wanted to come back and show everyone that i have changed.

well i been bite before by a raccoon and it wasn't as i planed on being bit by one. but i'm still going to keep my sponser ship to help out the site and might drop in onced in a while.

the reason why i'm given up working on saws is because of the drug heads around here tried to break in my shed 4 times now and i can't have someones elses saw get gone and have to replace it.

so i figured i'll get back in to coon hunting and find me something else to keep me busy.

One more thing if you never met me in person you don't know me. but utill you meet me in person don't be Judging me. this might make some mad it might not i don't care no more i'm going to start standing up for my self and i don't care who gets mad or what. So lay off my A$$

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back