Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well it's not that i choose to come back i wanted to come back and show everyone that i have changed.

well i been bite before by a raccoon and it wasn't as i planed on being bit by one. but i'm still going to keep my sponser ship to help out the site and might drop in onced in a while.

the reason why i'm given up working on saws is because of the drug heads around here tried to break in my shed 4 times now and i can't have someones elses saw get gone and have to replace it.

so i figured i'll get back in to coon hunting and find me something else to keep me busy.

Holy crap this is hard to read. Those dam drug heads going to get saw gone. Be carefull you dont get bite by raccoon when sailing your sponser ship. WTF. I see in his signature he is the owner of a tree business. I also see his list of runners. Must not be much of a tree service.

Holy crap this is hard to read. Those dam drug heads going to get saw gone. Be carefull you dont get bite by raccoon when sailing your sponser ship. WTF. I see in his signature he is the owner of a tree business. I also see his list of runners. Must not be much of a tree service.

i got bigger saws then what i got listed i'm not the one for advertising my stuff. And yes i am the owner of my Tree Service and we do pretty good for just a small business.

Last edited:
well it's not that i choose to come back i wanted to come back and show everyone that i have changed.

well i been bite before by a raccoon and it wasn't as i planed on being bit by one. but i'm still going to keep my sponser ship to help out the site and might drop in onced in a while.

the reason why i'm given up working on saws is because of the drug heads around here tried to break in my shed 4 times now and i can't have someones elses saw get gone and have to replace it.

so i figured i'll get back in to coon hunting and find me something else to keep me busy.

One more thing if you never met me in person you don't know me. but utill you meet me in person don't be Judging me. this might make some mad it might not i don't care no more i'm going to start standing up for my self and i don't care who gets mad or what. So lay off my A$$

oh my God, do you just throw words together hoping they make sense!?!
Do us a favor and have your 3rd grade teacher Mrs. Smith proofread your posts. And FYI you should care who gets mad, seriously..... oh yea skirting the censor is an infractable offence. You have been warned

Looking for a Mac clutch cover like the black one in the photo. I'll trade you the yellow one or preferably buy yours. Must have a working tensioner and no cracks. I don't care about the paint. I want one I can mount the outer spike on. PM me what you have.

attachment.php

One more thing if you never met me in person you don't know me. but utill you meet me in person don't be Judging me. this might make some mad it might not i don't care no more i'm going to start standing up for my self and i don't care who gets mad or what. So lay off my A$$

Lay off your ass? We most certainly CAN judge (for purposes of our dealings with you here) you based on your past actions here. GO AWAY if you want us to lay off. You most certainly have NOT changed, if this is your attitude. Have some red rep while you're at it. You may be able to buy your way into the good graces of the admin people........but that WON'T work with the membership.....:clap:

Hey guys,
I've been working on my Pioneer 1200 that I got friday... I have spark and good compression... Now I need a reverse threaded flywheel nut. PO obviously didn't know the threads ran backward and stripped out the nut. Anyone got a spare or is this a item I can get at the hardware store (wouldn't think they have reverse threaded nuts)??? I'm sure there are other saws that would have the same thread but I wouldn't know which ones... Any help would be appreciated!

Pioneer IPL: 427826

I also am looking for a 3/8 bar and chain for the same saw... Doesn't have to be in great condition... Just something cheap I can throw on it to have a little fun with this old thing. Bailey's doesn't list the 1200 so I don't know what other saws have the same mount... I think some husky's (like the 61??? maybe) have the same bar mount... Can't be sure... You guys probably know more than me!

Thanks Guys!!!!!

A 1200 takes a KO95 bar which is a small mount husky. A 61 takes a 009 large mount.

Millions of KO95 bars around.

Lay off your ass? We most certainly CAN judge (for purposes of our dealings with you here) you based on your past actions here. GO AWAY if you want us to lay off. You most certainly have NOT changed, if this is your attitude. Have some red rep while you're at it. You may be able to buy your way into the good graces of the admin people........but that WON'T work with the membership.....:clap:

i have changed and i was trying to show it too. i'm not a bad person it just takes some time for people to know me.

i know i tried to fit in and it came back and bit me in the butt hard. i'm not trying to be a differnt then all of you. i love to work on saws but it's getting hard to hold on to stuff with the drugies around that will do anything for something to high on.

all i'm asking is for forgiveness and let the past be the past. i know i have done some really dumb stuff and i'm trying to show everyone i'm willing to live up to what i said when i came back on here and really show everyone i have changed.

so can everyone please help me and not judge me for what i have done in the past please. i'm down on my knees begging for forgiveness from you all so will please forgive me and let the past be the past?

i am willing to show everyone that mean what i say and i'll stick to it untill i die or else.

One more time
I'm looking for an 064 parts saw or parts.
For parts I need everything other than what's listed below...

I have a good
-case
-crank
-tank/rear handle
-flywheel
-piston/cylinder
-cylinder cover
-air filter cover
-carb housing

Missing a bunch of little stuff and a carb, clutch cover, flywheel cover, coil, air filter, muffler ect.
So pretty much need a parts saw with a bad crank and bad piston cylinder.
I can trade some parts or PayPal

Thanks if you can help

looking for 046 stuff

Guys,

I am not sure if this is what this section is for, but here goes. I need a piston and cylinder (kinda interested in a Big Bore but anything in working order will do) for an 046, all bearings, gaskets, seals, and the shop manual for repairs.

you can call me at 304-669-5227 if you`d like.

Guys,

I am not sure if this is what this section is for, but here goes. I need a piston and cylinder (kinda interested in a Big Bore but anything in working order will do) for an 046, all bearings, gaskets, seals, and the shop manual for repairs.

you can call me at 304-669-5227 if you`d like.

A gasket kit from Stihl, includes all gaskets and seals, should run you around $20-22 bucks or so. Cheap. I think the part # is 1128 007 1052 for the 046 gasket kit.

PM me for the manual.

Last edited:
i have changed and i was trying to show it too. i'm not a bad person it just takes some time for people to know me.

i know i tried to fit in and it came back and bit me in the butt hard. i'm not trying to be a differnt then all of you. i love to work on saws but it's getting hard to hold on to stuff with the drugies around that will do anything for something to high on.

all i'm asking is for forgiveness and let the past be the past. i know i have done some really dumb stuff and i'm trying to show everyone i'm willing to live up to what i said when i came back on here and really show everyone i have changed.

so can everyone please help me and not judge me for what i have done in the past please. i'm down on my knees begging for forgiveness from you all so will please forgive me and let the past be the past?

i am willing to show everyone that mean what i say and i'll stick to it untill i die or else.

i have to put my 2 cents in here,,,,, we all have screwed up and done stupid things in our lives,,,, we ALL need to get the log out of our own eyes before we can get the speck out of the other persons eye,,, personally i think you are getting stoned for no reason now,, i know this is getting religious but i don't care,, God can forgive us for anything if we would only ask for it,, you have many times asked for forgiveness like in this post,, i think everyone here should either forgive you for the past or not reply anything,, in other words if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all,,, i know i have done a lot of stupid things and hope i am forgiven for it,,, i have rubbed several people the wrong way,, but we are all human,, we all make mistakes,,we are not God on this earth,, as long as we learn from our mistakes then that is a good thing,,,, come on people,,, i know a lot of you have a bad taste in your mouth about DH but get the log out of your own eyes first,, i need to do the same thing,,the man is asking for forgivness and is trying hard to change,, in my book that is top notch,,,, hats off to oyu DH:bowdown::bowdown:

Need a complete interlock lever assembly (#293157 and #279192) for a Partner S50. Unsure if other models will work. Have crumpled $$ for trade. Thanks!

Last edited:
want 272 parts. all the small stuff

I was looking for a 372 project (still am) and ran across a 272 locally so I picked it up. I think it's a 1992 model - 2?20459 serial. It's missing all the cover/handle screws as well as a bunch of misc. parts like flywheel shroud, muffler heat deflector, bracket and bolts. Intake is mostly gone. Carb and mounting block are there but carb is questionable. It's missing the idle adjust screw and the choke butterfly screw is stripped.
I found everything except the flywheel shroud at chainsawr but figured I'd give a quick shout out here.
I'd rather pay cash but I do have a running jred 450 I'd trade.
Please PM me if you have anything to offer

Back