Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still looking for a clutch cover for a 361/441. Priced one at the dealer just for giggles and my giggles turned into wimpers, childish crying actually.

Looking for a mint 036 Pro (decomp hole) top cover and very clean 18" and 20" Stihl branded bars. Got buckets stuff to trade.

If you would be so kind, send some rep to Jon1212. He supplied the dawg for my 285 and packed it better than most people would pack crystal. :laugh:

And while you at it, some rep for Honkie for supplying the saw for Stumpy's raffle would be great. It showed up yesterday. Can't wait to get some new seals in it and get it in some wood.

Okay, I am an idiot. I need a 625 crankcase. Madsaw sent me a perfect 630 crankcase but apparently it won't work with a 625. My fault, not his.

Anyone have a crankcase, or just the halves, for a 2-piece ignition 625? I have some stuff to trade. Hit me up with a PM if you have one.

Thanks!!

I checked my junk pile and came up with an old 630 case. There are two tapped holes in the carb area. If you think this may work send for a picture. Mike

If you would be so kind, send some rep to Jon1212. He supplied the dawg for my 285 and packed it better than most people would pack crystal. :laugh:

And while you at it, some rep for Honkie for supplying the saw for Stumpy's raffle would be great. It showed up yesterday. Can't wait to get some new seals in it and get it in some wood.

I guess the GOOFBALL Peg Leg is good for something ? :jester: :hmm3grin2orange:

anyone has a 041 farm boss gas tank complete with starter assembly and fuel line?

i got few parts but got Green slips and a new 68 dl .325 .068 stihl chain to trade

One more try for a decent looking complete clutch cover to fit a 51 Husky....I do have the brake handle though.

Got some moldy old presidents, a few parts, or plenty of 3/8s .050 LGX chain.

Looking for a mint 036 Pro (decomp hole) top cover and very clean 18" and 20" Stihl branded bars. Got buckets stuff to trade.

Ed
What pitch and gauge you looking for on the bars. Do you by chance have a bar in stihl mount by 28"
Bob

anyone has a 041 farm boss gas tank complete with starter assembly and fuel line?

i got few parts but got Green slips and a new 68 dl .325 .068 stihl chain to trade

Well bud I am going to send you a pm on a nice clean tank/recoil unit. Came off a rebuilt saw the kid busted the piston on assembly. The result was a busted ring on a very nice saw.
Bob

066,044,440,056,045,036,034,husky 394,371, poulan 3400,8500,homelite 925,sxl,xl,410 parts and probably more but dont remember whats all in the boxes

Well apparently another member is under the impression I promised some stuff to him, which I don't remember at all. So let me check with him
before anyone else thinks I'm pulling the rug from out underneath their feet.

Back