Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a Total part number? :) Ive got a whole box full of spurs :(

Hi Zachary. I only have Mac #'s. It's a gear drive spur with a 19/32" shaft bore and a keyway.

anybody wanna send me a Primer bulb for a homelite leaf blower with a Walbro carb....

Better off getting a new one Mark. They are cheap.

Hi Zachary. I only have Mac #'s. It's a gear drive spur with a 19/32" shaft bore and a keyway.

Better off getting a new one Mark. They are cheap.

Think im just gonna order one from the same guy i order tygon from...I burned through 2' of 1/8" REAL fast. Just gotta figure out which one i need.....heres a pic. any help/ advice would be great.
attachment.php

Think im just gonna order one from the same guy i order tygon from...I burned through 2' of 1/8" REAL fast. Just gotta figure out which one i need.....heres a pic. any help/ advice would be great.
attachment.php

If you can't find that specific primer, I'm sure that Home Depot or a similar store has generic primers. Just remove that one from the (what looks like) metal bracket and bring the bracket to the store to try them on.

Husky 394 XP carburetor

I am looking for a Walbro WJ 70 for a 394XP.Husqvarna also lists a WJ71 for some models,anyone know if they are interchangeable?The idle screw socket is totally stripped out on mine.Have lots of parts,or bad pictures of old presidents to trade.
RR

I am looking for a Walbro WJ 70 for a 394XP.Husqvarna also lists a WJ71 for some models,anyone know if they are interchangeable?The idle screw socket is totally stripped out on mine.Have lots of parts,or bad pictures of old presidents to trade.
RR

It might be possible to repair yours with the next size up idle screw, maybe one off a Tillotson carb?

If you can't find that specific primer, I'm sure that Home Depot or a similar store has generic primers. Just remove that one from the (what looks like) metal bracket and bring the bracket to the store to try them on.

How old is that computer that you have to prime it to get it going?

I need a couple Homelite Parts for my SEZAO and still looking for those Oregon 91VXL or Woodland 30LP in 52dl and 62dl.

68196 grommet for hi/lo carb screws (2-3 of these)
98197 grommet for idle adjust screw
68046 grommet fuel line (2-3 of these)

need 272 top cover

Hi All, first project saw so I don't have alot to trade other than $$. I need a 272xp top cover.

I have a 272 clutch side case, 266xp (I think) top cover, 272 carb missing idle screw, 272 flywheel missing one cooling fin on each side. Dunno if this stuff is just junk but once I get a top cover for the saw I'll gladly offer the parts up for free. I have too many other hobbies to start collecting parts. Saws, yes. Parts, no.

Please PM me as I don't check this thread very often

I need a couple Homelite Parts for my SEZAO and still looking for those Oregon 91VXL or Woodland 30LP in 52dl and 62dl.

68196 grommet for hi/lo carb screws (2-3 of these)
98197 grommet for idle adjust screw
68046 grommet fuel line (2-3 of these)

Chainsawlady has set me up with all the Homelite parts but I do still need the chains.

Oregon 91VXL or Woodland 30LP in 52DL and 62DL.

Back