Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got done messing with the homelite Super XL and it runs when i pour mix down the carb. It might just need a carb kit. i'll clean the carb and see if i can keep it running if it will then i'mopen to offers it has a 16 inch bar and chain.

here is some pictures of it.

attachment.php
QUOTE]

I wonder why the carb won't work?????? Look at all that crap in the impulse hole. Put a kit in it and clean it out. Fix that starter cord. Looks like it's been like that for awhile. The paint has rubbed off where the handle is hitting it.

I just got done messing with the homelite Super XL and it runs when i pour mix down the carb. It might just need a carb kit. i'll clean the carb and see if i can keep it running if it will then i'mopen to offers it has a 16 inch bar and chain.

here is some pictures of it.

attachment.php

I wonder why the carb won't work?????? Look at all that crap in the impulse hole. Put a kit in it and clean it out. Fix that starter cord. Looks like it's been like that for awhile. The paint has rubbed off where the handle is hitting it.

yeah i'll give it a good cleaning before i put the kit in it and then find a oil cap and it should be running good.

Last edited:
Super Wiz 66

Super Wiz 80

Majority of a husky 55 in parts w badly scored piston and cylinder on the exhaust side

192s that dont run

028 parts saws

029 parts saws

031 parts saws

170/180 in pieces

husky 335 parts saw

husky 350 parts saw

+more

all for sale or trade, I'd like a husky 372 piston/cylinder, 200t p/c or 020t p/c. Those are the only saws I use, so everything else is for sale.

just a shot here before i order an aftermarket one, i need a clutch cover for my 288xp with all the fixings, also a set of felling spikes if you have any.

looking for bigger homelite

xl-800 or bigger lett me know i dont care if they need a little work as long there not broke up and have a good piston and compression

Last edited:
Super Wiz 66

Super Wiz 80

Majority of a husky 55 in parts w badly scored piston and cylinder on the exhaust side

192s that dont run

028 parts saws

029 parts saws

031 parts saws

170/180 in pieces

husky 335 parts saw

husky 350 parts saw

+more

all for sale or trade, I'd like a husky 372 piston/cylinder, 200t p/c or 020t p/c. Those are the only saws I use, so everything else is for sale.

How much you looking to get for the 028 parts saw?

Shot in the dark but I'm looking for 046 p&c x2 and for 044/440 Im needing 2 clutch covers for the same. Does anybody have .063 .325 chains 18" 74 Dl they're looking to get rid of? Doesn't matter if theyre safety chain or only have one sharpening left on them. Nothing to trade but I do have Greenbacks. Thanks

Any one needs any Home lite 240 parts i got everything except the rear handle,top cover, B&C and the clutch cover everything else looks good. i poured mix down the carb and had it running until the mix ran out.

I'll check the Piston and cylinder tomorrow and see how good it is.

Open to offer's let me know what you got

Any interest out there for this?

It's a Mall 11 with a 10 tranny, I believe. Has a nice bar and good loop of chain. I believe the piston and cylinder are toast, there is a lot of good parts here though...

6ad9ae20.jpg

f4cd5bfa.jpg

add9de1a.jpg

072a246c.jpg

1f4d8396.jpg

c4406b39.jpg

f199cd09.jpg

f8a0a10c.jpg

Shot in the dark but I'm looking for 046 p&c x2 and for 044/440 Im needing 2 clutch covers for the same. Does anybody have .063 .325 chains 18" 74 Dl they're looking to get rid of? Doesn't matter if theyre safety chain or only have one sharpening left on them. Nothing to trade but I do have Greenbacks. Thanks

Ive got a few chains....have several sharpenings left

I have a 24" Total Super with an Oregon chain. Both are like new with a few test cuts. .058, 3/8th pitch, Husky large mount.
I also have a 16" Husqvarna bar and Oregon chain. This bar and chain has minimal use and is still excellent. .058, 3/8th pitch, Husky large.
This bar is also the older Oregon manufactured bar.
The Total - 100 shipped and PP'd OBO!
The 16" - 40.00 shipped and PP'd OBO!
Make offer for both! PM me Thanks
2012-05-14_15-21-27_568.jpg

2012-05-14_15-20-41_883.jpg

2012-05-14_15-20-50_504.jpg

2012-01-09_12-27-32_594.jpg

Bump for offers anyone ?

Needing some parts for a husky i picked up.
Husky 385
Need!
Wrap handle
Air filter cover
Front rubber AV mounts by recoil cover.
Muffler
Chain brake

Could use
Clutch cover
Gas tank

Its a good runner, but alittle beat up. I think ill bring her back from the dead.
Have to trade
Small mount husky bar 20" x2 nice condition
028 parts
Othher stuff

Also a sprocket for a 754 remington. In .404

Last edited:
Looking to sell this
Sachs dolmar 123 runs like a champ, i went through it, new gas line, tore down and cleaned to the T. Its clean!
Looking to get $160 out of it.
Only reason im selling ia because i need to send out a couple of packages and finish a couple of projects.
b8debe3e-3d1a-bb26.jpg

Looking to sell this
Sachs dolmar 123 runs like a champ, i went through it, new gas line, tore down and cleaned to the T. Its clean!
Looking to get $160 out of it.
Only reason im selling ia because i need to send out a couple of packages and finish a couple of projects.
b8debe3e-3d1a-bb26.jpg

Dang midget! You got me again! PM sent :hmm3grin2orange:

Back