Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am lookin for stihl 33 rsc chain 72,84,105 drivers where is the best place to buy new? Or do any of you have any new Or very nice chains you don't need.

I've always had good luck finding Stihl chain on eBay. There is one seller whose always got bar/chain packages at terrific prices. I never have a need for Stihl bars, though.

I am still looking for a bar and chain for a wild thing.[/QUOTE]

By thye time you pay shipping you might be better off buying new. I know my local farm store has Arnold bar/chain combos new for about $10-$15, WalMart also has an off brand on the shelf a little cheaper than the Poulan stuff.

Hey, im looking for a cheap climbing saw for my cousin. He just graduated high school and is gonna try his hand at climbing and topping/limbing trees, it can need work, let me know what you got.

Hey, im looking for a cheap climbing saw for my cousin. He just graduated high school and is gonna try his hand at climbing and topping/limbing trees, it can need work, let me know what you got.

There are two top handles on the first page of the classifieds.

I am lookin for stihl 33 rsc chain 72,84,105 drivers where is the best place to buy new? Or do any of you have any new Or very nice chains you don't need.

I am still looking for a bar and chain for a wild thing.

I can probably help you out on the chains if you don't need brand new. Just pm me if you're interested.

Looking for Echo 8000

I have a good engine, but the saw I got yesterday is all broken up, took a serious tumble down the road, need about all the outside chassis parts, especially the rear handle fuel tank assembly. Basically looking for a saw with a bad top end. PM if you have something like that, and I'll see what I can come up with for swap/green paper, etc. TIA

Needing some parts for a husky i picked up.
Husky 385
Need!
Wrap handle
Air filter cover
Front rubber AV mounts by recoil cover.
Muffler
Chain brake

Could use
Clutch cover
Gas tank

Its a good runner, but alittle beat up. I think ill bring her back from the dead.
Have to trade
Small mount husky bar 20" x2 nice condition
028 parts
Othher stuff

Also a sprocket for a 754 remington. In .404

Bumpppp!

:laugh: Did you BUMP your HEAD???!!!! :bang:

If you CALLED ME BACK like you said you would, your list would be SHORTER! lol...

you called me, rambled for a bit, confused your self, picked your NOSE over the phone, and had to go.... :dizzy:

Anywho, I still have SOME things on your list :)

:cheers:

I have a good engine, but the saw I got yesterday is all broken up, took a serious tumble down the road, need about all the outside chassis parts, especially the rear handle fuel tank assembly. Basically looking for a saw with a bad top end. PM if you have something like that, and I'll see what I can come up with for swap/green paper, etc. TIA

Was that the FD roadkill saw?

I am lookin for a low style top cover for a 288xp Husqvarna. It doesn't have to be mint but, the nicer the better. I have a high top cover I can trade that is all but new, or some other parts, or some moldy paper.

:laugh: Did you BUMP your HEAD???!!!! :bang:

If you CALLED ME BACK like you said you would, your list would be SHORTER! lol...

you called me, rambled for a bit, confused your self, picked your NOSE over the phone, and had to go.... :dizzy:

Anywho, I still have SOME things on your list :)

:cheers:

Awwww hunny you said you were gonna call me back! :laugh:

Ill call you when i get the chance. I got the parts you need, txt me a list of things you needed for the 028.

I'm leaving to go on vacation Saturday morning......so, I like to trade my work boots for a new pair of Crocs.......... :laugh:

All joking aside I do need a top end for an 08S...... I got stuff to trade and stuff.

Was that the FD roadkill saw?

Yep. It is the most smashed up saw I ever owned, but after doing a cobjob repair on the starter spring I got it to fire easy on a prime.

If I can't find a cheap donor saw for all those parts I am gonna cob it together with an old trimmer fuel tank and do some creative rear handle repair with an old busted lawnmower handlebar and deck. I foresee mending plates, jb weld and duct tape.....

Kinda funny, the guy I got it from thought the smashed fuel tank with the fuel filter hanging out was the kill switch...well, kinda sorta, that would make it not run very well....

anyone has a little homelite recoil starter? i need one for this saw i bought today the ones i have it messed up. got green slips and parts to trade

its the little homelite xl top handle i also need the screws that holds the recoil on.

dolmar/makita 9000/9010

anyone have the front brake safty handle for a 9000/9010, good air filter, and/or fuel line????

fuel line and air filter I can buy new, but thought if anyone had it all... i'd take um...

PM me with what you got and what you want!

Last edited:
Any ones needs a homelite superXL? i'll have the carb kit in next week then i'll have it going again. it has a 16 inch bar and chain on it and it will need an air filter because this one is missing

I thought i would offer it up on here before i put it on e-bay

Last edited:
Back