Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello......

Hello?

Hello???

Is this thing even on???????

I need some stuff. I have stuff to trade.

Hello!!!!

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is broked......... :msp_unsure:

i know i have asked before but does anyone have a 24" bar in good condition for my 372xp,, no hard nose i perfer rollertip,, i hate to buy a new one when it won't get used much,,, i have a few things for trade or the usual useless green paper

Any interest out there for this?

It's a Mall 11 with a 10 tranny, I believe. Has a nice bar and good loop of chain. I believe the piston and cylinder are toast, there is a lot of good parts here though...

6ad9ae20.jpg

f4cd5bfa.jpg

add9de1a.jpg

072a246c.jpg

1f4d8396.jpg

c4406b39.jpg

f199cd09.jpg

f8a0a10c.jpg

Bump this one here again.

Chris

Here is a Target Super Quickie Cut Off saw....It is a Pioneer P series variant. Is pretty much complete. Motor was locked up, but I was able to make it turn a little bit. Pulled the muffler and the piston looked good through the exhaust port, rings appeared free, was it a boost port I saw in there? I believe it is a bearing issue.
The recoil is bound up, and will need some freeing. This saw certainly needs rebuilt from top to bottom, but may make quite a nice project for someone in the market.

Looking to trade or sell outright, major interests include saws over 70cc, but will consider all type, running and not.

fea5ac31.jpg

39ce02c0.jpg

ee7c339b.jpg

e5fefe30.jpg

14439771.jpg

8e3198e4.jpg

Dyook

yep

Hello......

Hello?

Hello???

Oh I love me some Pecan Pie...wif Bryers Ice cream on it...pecks the screen. It is on too, I know it is!

I need some stuff. I have stuff to trade.

Hello!!!!

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I love me some Pecan Pie...wif Bryers Ice cream on it...pecks the screen. It is on too, I know it is!

Here is a Target Super Quickie Cut Off saw....It is a Pioneer P series variant. Is pretty much complete. Motor was locked up, but I was able to make it turn a little bit. Pulled the muffler and the piston looked good through the exhaust port, rings appeared free, was it a boost port I saw in there? I believe it is a bearing issue.
The recoil is bound up, and will need some freeing. This saw certainly needs rebuilt from top to bottom, but may make quite a nice project for someone in the market.

Looking to trade or sell outright, major interests include saws over 70cc, but will consider all type, running and not.

Dyook

There's just something about the name 'Super Quickie' that I find VERY interesting ... :jester:

Sorry Chris, I'm goona need to pass on this one. Too many projects right now. :(

Any interest in this Skil bar?

GEDC0352.jpg

GEDC0351.jpg

GEDC0353.jpg

GEDC0354.jpg

It's in really good shape. Does not look to have ever been used. No idea on what mount it is, though. Lookin' for STUFF .... I'm fairly open ... chain(s) or maybe a project Micro or two! LMAO

Awwww hunny you said you were gonna call me back! :laugh:

Ill call you when i get the chance. I got the parts you need, txt me a list of things you needed for the 028.

yeah, that's quite possible, actually... you are a space-cadet @ times, though..lol!!

talk soon :D

Hello......

Hello?

Hello???

I need some HELP...

:msp_rolleyes: oh, boy...lol

Randy, how about a COMPLETE running 08s, with a chainbrake?? :)

Lookin' for STUFF .... or maybe a project Micro or two! LMAO

Ted,

Micro? I have a couple NICE saws... good compression.. just need cleaning and fuel work, if your interested :D

GEDC0351.jpg

It's in really good shape. Does not look to have ever been used. No idea on what mount it is, though. Lookin' for STUFF .... I'm fairly open ... chain(s) or maybe a project Micro or two! LMAO

I zoomed in on the markings, but they're not quite clear enough for my old :Eye:^:Eye: and out-of-date prescription. Can you post them, or a photo?

Pho?

Ok guys here I am again asking about acronyms. What does "PHO" stand for? For the like of me I cant figure it out:msp_confused:

Latest posts

Back