Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read the title of this thread so I hope I'm posting this correctly................

I have a rasher of Bacon that I would like to trade for some Olive, or Pimento Loaf.

What no pie????? :msp_unsure:

Hey Mike, what other husky coils will do for that 262? I have several Husky parts saws.

anyone interested in a old vintage sears and roebuck chainsaw with out the bar and chain. it didn't sell on e-bay so I'm offering it back here again. I'll let anyone have it for the price of shipping

Husky 395 parts

I just got a Husky 395 project in and I need a couple of items. I'm looking for a straight (unbent, that is) handlebar and a coil that works. I've got a real nice MS660 (that's a Stihl :D ) tank assembly that is extra to my needs that I'd be willing to trade for the two. I've also got a real nice OEM MS660 P & C that would be a good trade for the two, if you'd rather go that way. Tons of other stuff too, just ask; maybe I've got it.

Jimbo

Hey guys,

Bailey's didn't send me the 36in carlton bar I wanted for my 076, but they did send me the chain that would fit it... Grrrr.... Looking for a 32-36in 076 bar. My chain is a 104 drive link, 404, .063 chain... So if anyone has something I could use/resize that chain to let me know! Also still looking for a muffler cover to the same saw.

Thanks!
Nathan

Anyone needing a rear handle/crankcase, crank rod/piston and or top cover for a Shindaiwa 577? I believe parts will fit the 757 saws body wise as well. Also coil and flywheel are there, but not sure if they work.

Parts are no longer available.

Last edited:
anyone interested in a old vintage sears and roebuck chainsaw with out the bar and chain. it didn't sell on e-bay so I'm offering it back here again. I'll let anyone have it for the price of shipping

Hard to imagine you didn't get a bid at a $75 BIN. Plus $30 shipping. WTF? For a parts saw and then you want another $45 for the crusty b/c? $150 for a $25 parts saw that you bought at the scrapyard, you're a piece of work.

Old Vintage Sears chainsaw for Parts or Repair | eBay

Last edited:

Hard to imagine you didn't get a bid at a $75 BIN. Plus $30 shipping. WTF? For a parts saw and then you want another $45 for the crusty b/c? $150 for a $25 parts saw that you bought at the scrapyard, you're a piece of work.

It says it was ended on ebay because it was no longer available??????

So........how is it available here??????? :confused:

Randy,
Will you now be starting The Other Other Swap Meet thread?

I'm offering it for shipping i had it going once and it ran good until it lost spark. I ended it because some one wanted it on craigslit and he came and looked at it and decided he didn't won't it. so i ended it early for nothing. But i still have it if anyone wants it.

Here is a Target Super Quickie Cut Off saw....It is a Pioneer P series variant. Is pretty much complete. Motor was locked up, but I was able to make it turn a little bit. Pulled the muffler and the piston looked good through the exhaust port, rings appeared free, was it a boost port I saw in there? I believe it is a bearing issue.
The recoil is bound up, and will need some freeing. This saw certainly needs rebuilt from top to bottom, but may make quite a nice project for someone in the market.

Looking to trade or sell outright, major interests include saws over 70cc, but will consider all type, running and not.

fea5ac31.jpg

39ce02c0.jpg

ee7c339b.jpg

e5fefe30.jpg

14439771.jpg

8e3198e4.jpg

Dyook

Anyone, before it hits eBay?

Chris

I want to rehome these two saws. They both have tilly carbs.

Just want shipping cost covered. both have good piston and cylinders. 1-40 no spark. Both have recoil issues. Otherwise it they should be pretty straight forward. I have no desire to go through them. To many other things in front of them at this time.

I really don't want to put them on evilbay. Selling fees are getting high on there:msp_thumbdn:
233969d1334631103-shop-012-jpg

1-43 has spark. Both have I think 19" hard nose bars and one chain has some life left the other not so much. 1/2" pitch. Seems the airfilter is in need on the 1-43 and may be some other misc stuff like cap orings etc.

233968d1334631059-shop-011-jpg

1-43 is going to member here and the 1-40 is pending a confirmation from other interested party here.

I have a pioneer p40 has good spark and good compression. Anyone interested?

Last edited:
Back