Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys here I am again asking about acronyms. What does "PHO" stand for? For the like of me I cant figure it out:msp_confused:

Never mind.. I already asked about PHO and just remembered what it stands for. Damn it suks getting old! I have to forget something just in order to remember something anymore!!

homelite xl-901

i was needing a rear handle for xl-901 or a parts saw ..mine was broke when i got it i also need a spike xl-700-800 900 will work

Last edited:
View attachment 239914Put this up again, if anyone is interested. NOS 28"bar and oregon chain, made less than 10 cuts

Also have a new 20" bar for a shindaiwa

And a 025 for parts or repair, needs a top end.

Last edited:
1127 tank assy needed - screw cap style

Anybody out there with one of these?
Just started on a project saw and discovered a cracked tank. Grrr.
Should wear my glasses when I check these things out!!!

I want to rehome these two saws. They both have tilly carbs.

Just want shipping cost covered. both have good piston and cylinders. 1-40 no spark. Both have recoil issues. Otherwise it they should be pretty straight forward. I have no desire to go through them. To many other things in front of them at this time.

I really don't want to put them on evilbay. Selling fees are getting high on there:msp_thumbdn:
233969d1334631103-shop-012-jpg

1-43 has spark. Both have I think 19" hard nose bars and one chain has some life left the other not so much. 1/2" pitch. Seems the airfilter is in need on the 1-43 and may be some other misc stuff like cap orings etc.

233968d1334631059-shop-011-jpg

Welcome back, Mike! Glad to hear all went well!

Sup??????

Glad to see ya back to it. :msp_thumbup:

You can't keep a good man down..........................or an ornery old no account bastid like me either!!!LOL
They won't let me do any lifting over 10 pounds and right now that much pulls pretty heavily on the sutures, but I will be back to yanking on those starter cords real soon!

Mike

You can't keep a good man down..........................or an ornery old no account bastid like me either!!!LOL
They won't let me do any lifting over 10 pounds and right now that much pulls pretty heavily on the sutures, but I will be back to yanking on those starter cords real soon!

Mike

If you need anything I can help you with the numbers is in my sig. Don't hesitate to call.

If you need anything I can help you with the numbers is in my sig. Don't hesitate to call.

I already knew that but thanks for the reminder.
It sure is a good feeling knowing that you have friends you can count on.

Mike

Now back to the regular scheduled programming;

Anybody got a coil for a 262 Husky laying around???

I read the title of this thread so I hope I'm posting this correctly................

I have a rasher of Bacon that I would like to trade for some Olive, or Pimento Loaf.

Latest posts

Back