Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find myself in need of a few bits and pieces here.

For a Stihl 064:

Cylinder shroud
Chain brake handle
Carburetor
Intake boot and associated bits. The later 066 boot is better here.
Master control lever
Presence lever

To trade I have a nice 066 decomp cylinder shroud, a 046 brake handle, lots of Husky 61 - 272 bits and parts saws. Some 044 parts, lots of Partner parts. I also trade labor....and or cash money.

TTT

Sure. There's always pie. :D

Naw homemade german chocolate cake this week. :msp_w00t: 1 piece left for this evening :msp_wink:

Randy there is a whole running 064 FS local for $350 firm.

I just assembled the bottom end on this with new OEM seals and gasket, nice smooth bearings..........just need some bits. :)

For a Stihl 064:

Cylinder shroud
Chain brake handle
Carburetor
Intake boot and associated bits. The later 066 boot is better here.
Master control lever
Presence lever

To trade I have a nice 066 decomp cylinder shroud, a 046 brake handle, lots of Husky 61 - 272 bits and parts saws. Some 044 parts, lots of Partner parts. I also trade labor....and or cash money.

I think I have a brake handle for a half-wrap saw if you want it, none for the full-wrap saw. I may have the intake boot and carburetor unless you get those from John. I have a master control lever but it's missing the throttle lock piece. I have the presence lever. Let me know if you can use any of those because there's some rubber baby buggy bumpers headed your way too.

I am in need of some gas powered hedge trimmers.

I cut my damm drop cord last night after work with my Black and Decker Electric Hedge Trimmers.

I have some stuff to trade, what do you want for them?

I have some green moldy paper also...

They do not have to work, I can rebuild them if needed.

thanks...

Replace the cord?

Chris

I have a ms362 for trade it has been smashed by a tree the case is broke but most of the other parts are good didnt have much time on it before accident. The guy also smashed a ms460 with the same tree!!!!! let me know what you have to swap
thanks
eric

I have a ms362 for trade it has been smashed by a tree the case is broke but most of the other parts are good didnt have much time on it before accident. The guy also smashed a ms460 with the same tree!!!!! let me know what you have to swap
thanks
eric

If the crankcase of the 460 survived, I would love to buy or trade my way into it!!:msp_w00t:

I think I have a brake handle for a half-wrap saw if you want it, none for the full-wrap saw. I may have the intake boot and carburetor unless you get those from John. I have a master control lever but it's missing the throttle lock piece. I have the presence lever. Let me know if you can use any of those because there's some rubber baby buggy bumpers headed your way too.

I have everything now except the carb. :)

Oh John....... :msp_wink:

For a Stihl 064:

thanks
eric

well, atleast we don't have to worry about the bearings being junk :msp_unsure::msp_rolleyes:

Did he STOP cutting trees after he lost almost $2k in saws??:bang:....OR, I hope he took a slice, and made a STIHL clock out of it to remember it by... :D

If the crankcase of the 460 survived, I would love to buy or trade my way into it!!

I have everything now except the carb. :)

Oh John....... :msp_wink:

Well, forget it then :( I had some stuff, and have some boxes that DESPERATELY need to go out this week.... so... :)

Call me a liar if you want but this is the third saw i have gotten from him. His brother owns the stihl dealer who treats me VERY well and i hope he buys a new 660 and smashes the crap out of it. hahahahahaha the first saw i got from him was a husky 365 special that now lives at stumpy's coop

After a certain S/N, they all come with the 'PRO' style case. Stihl just omits the rest of the parts for the standard model. Those cases are very easy to find.

Jimbo

That's exactly why I'm here. To post the need for one --among those that readily have one.
Thanks again. :msp_wink:

dont worry, the address is still the same....just saying. its been a while since i gave it to you:poke:

Address is the same....

BUT Will they DELIVER IT is the QUESTION!!!! :laugh: :poke:

Anybody gots a good crank for an 023?
Got buckets of stuff to trade.

I have a WHOLE 023 you can have :) For a bucket, or so :laugh: :jester:

Looking for a good handlebar for a Stihl 088 / 880

If anyone can help out please PM.

Thanks in advance,
MP5N

Latest posts

Back