Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The USPS lost a 394xp I mailed......

I'm on the hunt for one to replace it with. I would trade my MS460 that won last years build off for one even if it needs a little work.

they lost a whole saw :msp_angry: if i had that model id help you out ,i got a 372 husky ,closest cc i got is a stihl 660

The USPS lost a 394xp I mailed......

I'm on the hunt for one to replace it with. I would trade my MS460 that won last years build off for one even if it needs a little work.

its more then likely in atlanta getting ready to be auctioned off

its more then likely in atlanta getting ready to be auctioned off

Close Scott, It's in Memphis getting ready to be auctioned off.

I have to say this sure shakes my confidence in the USPS.

Tom has us covered on this guys. He is a damn good friend to have. :rock:

Close Scott, It's in Memphis getting ready to be auctioned off.

I have to say this sure shakes my confidence in the USPS.

Tom has us covered on this guys. He is a damn good friend to have. :rock:

i feel for you randy,, i have had to much lost through usps,, thats why i always us ups if all possible,, all i can say is good luck getting them to pay up on the insurance,, you might have better luck peeing up to the top of a 20 foot rope

i feel for you randy,, i have had to much lost through usps,, thats why i always us ups if all possible,, all i can say is good luck getting them to pay up on the insurance,, you might have better luck peeing up to the top of a 20 foot rope

This is a game changer for us. From now on we will only ship once a week thru UPS.

This is a game changer for us. From now on we will only ship once a week thru UPS.

you should be able to open an account with them ,print labels online and scheduele a pickup online once have account going ,if i remember right you told me you were a ways away from the closest ups hub

i don't blame you a bit,,, i sent a saw to a guy last year and the rear handle got broke some how,, i went through the shipper with the evidence and within 5 days i had the check for the damage,, i feel with that kind of service i don't mind a bit paying a bit more to ship through ups,, they did me right on that,,,

UPS has always been cheaper for me to ship with just way slower then Priority.

I hope you wasnt using Parcel Post Randy. Thats how all the saws shipped to me have been lost and or broken. I never ship Parcel.

USPS Priority Insured. Not that it mattered. :laugh:

Don't forget good looking and humble. :D

Lets not get carried away here.

USPS Priority Insured. Not that it mattered. :laugh:

Lets not get carried away here.

just gonna throw this out there.....

No carrier is perfect, I just had a UPS package lost. so **** happens no matter who you use. But i will agree you hear of it happening much more often with the USPS especially parcel post.

just gonna throw this out there.....

No carrier is perfect, I just had a UPS package lost. so **** happens no matter who you use. But i will agree you hear of it happening much more often with the USPS especially parcel post.

USPS lost 2 saws for me! One new Poulan 3314 I sent to a friend.They just plain suck! But its the only thing I have close to me.I don't have much choice. :msp_thumbdn:

Latest posts

Back