Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
USPS Priority Insured. Not that it mattered. :laugh:

please tell me that there going to cover the loss...... right?

I had trouble with ups once, they paid for a replacement item and refunded the original cost of the shipping.

I'm sure we will get the insurance.

So, you have a replacement coming? I was late getting home. I met the wife and son for supper and a trip to WalllyWorld.

Yep. Got one in route.

I'd still like to see them pics though. :msp_thumbup:

randy dont give up hope. i shipped a 460 through usps and it went missing for a month the showed up undamaged right when i was about to file the claim. hahaha.

also you cant file until at least 21 days after your ship date.

I haven't used UPS in about 2yrs that I can remember. It is about $12-15 cheaper to ship a 346 Parcel Post. I have yet to lose a saw with the USPS. Priority does cost about what UPS does, but the PO is right down the street. I do go by a USP distribution center on the way home, but if I'm running late it will be closed bf I can get there. Until I am let down by USPS, I will continue to use them as my preferred shipper.

I'm looking for just a Husky 394 cylinder, I don't need a piston or rings.

:D I (somehow?? :laugh: ) have a spare nice cyl.... :cheers:

I could use a set of cases, actually.. for another build...

The USPS lost a 394xp I mailed......

I'm on the hunt for one to replace it with. I would trade my MS460 that won last years build off for one even if it needs a little work.

Randy,

You gettin' the saw? if you need somethin' let me know.

I will say ONE THING that sucks...PAYING for something, HAVING it shipped, and it be DAMAGED, and the SENDER not COOPERATING with the shipper (lazy, or??? ) and you DO NOT get your reimbursement back for the shipping charge...

THAT SUCKS!! :mad:

If someone has insight, I'm ALL EARS!!! :cry:

J

:D I (somehow?? :laugh: ) have a spare nice cyl.... :cheers:

I could use a set of cases, actually.. for another build...

Randy,

You gettin' the saw? if you need somethin' let me know.

I will say ONE THING that sucks...PAYING for something, HAVING it shipped, and it be DAMAGED, and the SENDER not COOPERATING with the shipper (lazy, or??? ) and you DO NOT get your reimbursement back for the shipping charge...

J

Yer box is full again! :hmm3grin2orange:

I just put a 394 together today with about $500 worth of new OEM parts. Should I get this ready to ship to Tenn.?

:msp_ohmy::msp_ohmy:

JJ, I owe you some stuff... shoot me a list... Hopefully I can set ya up. I know a 394 flywheel was on there, but...?? I haven't had an extra :(

In fact, I could use a coil... ;)

J

J

Jay, I really really hope that your comments don't involve a Husky 262XP & extra goodies.

Anybody have a good condition black padded seat for a riding mower? Can't have any mfg names printed on it..... just plain.
Got saw stuff to trade.

just gonna throw this out there.....

No carrier is perfect, I just had a UPS package lost. so **** happens no matter who you use. But i will agree you hear of it happening much more often with the USPS especially parcel post.

They aren't called United Parcel Smashers for nothin... :msp_razz:

I have shipped upwards of 200 saws and the only one that was ever lost was a cherry 460.:msp_sad: Still makes me cry a little because it wasn't insured. I learnt my lesson.

Al.

Back