Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
egagytaq.jpg

Got tbis olympic im wantin to get rid of. I have the muffler. Not sure what model it is?

Sugi hara for a stihl rollomatic?

I'd like to trade my near new 24 inch Sugi Hara hard nose bar that fits a stihl for a new or near new stihl rollomatic of the same size or bigger. Any takers pm me.

Stihl 010 parts needed.....

Need some parts for a piece o' crap Stihl 010AV....

-clutch drum/sprocket (preferably with good roller bearings)
-every vibration isolator on the saw(can be used just no dry rot)
-fuel cap/plug
-16" bar, can be sprocket tip or hard nose
-new nut for the bar stud

If you have any of the debris laying around pm me:hmm3grin2orange:

Still looking for this stuff....

Still looking for this stuff....

If you happen to find some of that 010 stuff keep me in mind for the tin muffler cover :)
009/010/011 all fit,,dont know about whats same on yours..i dont have ANY small steal stuff anyway.

Looks like you dug it out of its grave.

A tree fell on it, it had some dirt cacked on it, trust me its alot better then it did look! I took off all the parts that were broken.
Sure i didnt clean it, but i usually do clean off my parts before putting them in boxes.

A dirty saw is part of the fun :p

Anybody have a 28-30-32" Bar for large mount Huskys. My buddy is trying to get started in the tree service industry. $ or trade on saws that I have listed?

Thanks fellas, Ill pass on the info about the closeouts. And HittinSteel, sorry I dont have one of those saws, or Id be all over that deal. Thanks!

Does anyone here have an old Yamaha Blaster piston I can get some measurements off of? A blown up one would be fine and I don't need to keep it- I just need to know the wrist pin diameter, wrist pin length, pin-to-crown height, and skirt length. Thanks!

A friend of mine has two of them. He did do a top end on one of them quite a few years back. I'll see if he still has the old piston around. If he wants to part with it even better if not I'll mic it up and send you the specs.

Back