Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont make a big deal of anything! I was just making sure people were aware of his actions.. he screwed you guys over, I wont ship anything now, until I will receive payments...

And thanks for the offer, but you aren't going to pay for his stupidity! Its very generous!

Dont make a big deal of anything! I was just making sure people were aware of his actions.. he screwed you guys over, I wont ship anything now, until I will receive payments...

And thanks for the offer, but you aren't going to pay for his stupidity! Its very generous!

:cheers:

I just don't want to see any more drama on here. There has been more than enough of that lately. Merry Christmas guys!

I'm sure I can fix you up with that.......I'm STUPID busy, so if you don't hear from me by tomorrow, remind me. :)

I'd like to say that I'm stupid busy too, but lately I've been more stupid than busy. :(

I have a white cover , but it looks way to small to fit your saw. No idea what it came off of?

Probably a 240SE/early 44 Practica.

what are you looking for in trade for the cases? how good of shape are they?

Perfect shape. I cleaned it up for a project but used a rougher case because this one was too nice for what I was doing.

I'd take a 385, 390 carb to put on my 372 or 395 carb for another project if you got one.

Perfect shape. I cleaned it up for a project but used a rougher case because this one was too nice for what I was doing.

I'd take a 385, 390 carb to put on my 372 or 395 carb for another project if you got one.

If Terry doesn't have one available then I have a spare HS-296A from a 385. I was saving it for Stumpy but he never would answer my e-mails. :(

i dont have a 385/390 carb but i do have somewhere outthere in my box o carbs a 372x torq carb that i had on a 372. when you pull the divider out of it ,its much bigger than the 385/390 carb.

i dont have a 385/390 carb but i do have somewhere outthere in my box o carbs a 372x torq carb that i had on a 372. when you pull the divider out of it ,its much bigger than the 385/390 carb.

Interested. I think my 372BB could really use more carb. But also interested in why its not still on the saw.
PM on the way.

This is what I have (or don't have)........

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The bar cover is usable, but badly broken....

attachment.php

I think this should cover you. Need anything else? PM me your addy and I'll pop it in the mail tomorrow.

IMG_8230.jpg

Looking for JD or Echo 650 evl parts

Looking for clutch cover, filter cover and cylinder cover for John Deere 65 (Echo 650 EVL.) Prefer the yellow but will take orange too. Lots to trade, mostly Stihl and Husq. PM me if you can help me out. Thanks.

Back