Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Homelite XL-101: 160 p.s.i. compression, no spark, likely needs carb rebuild from sitting. Has a 20" hardnose original Homelite bar. I'm interested in trades for older McCulloch saws over 3 cubes, no plastic models. PM me with interested offers. Thanks

View attachment 277647View attachment 277648

PM sent.

Looking for a set of Pro Safety (or other aftermarket) spikes (inner and outer) for a 268/272XP Husky.............or at least a stock outer spike for the same saw. Only have the inner on it now. got old Homelite, Poulan, and McCulloch parts (and electronic substitutes for green government paper) to trade...

i`ve got a few bars I wanna get rid of before I leave for work, two 25inch and one 20inch, all roller nose, the 20 and one of the 25`s are stihl rollomatic, the other I can`t remember the brand but its grey and stamped made in Canada.

i`m up for anything your willing to trade for em.

I am in the need for a poulan S25DA clutch and 3/8lp drum/sprocket with bearing. I could also use a flywheel with the starter catchers (or whatever you call them) on it for the same saw. PM me if ya can help me out.

I am in the need for a poulan S25DA clutch and 3/8lp drum/sprocket with bearing. I could also use a flywheel with the starter catchers (or whatever you call them) on it for the same saw. PM me if ya can help me out.

PM your address. I have a NOS flywheel. None of the other parts. Tom

i`ve got a few bars I wanna get rid of before I leave for work, two 25inch and one 20inch, all roller nose, the 20 and one of the 25`s are stihl rollomatic, the other I can`t remember the brand but its grey and stamped made in Canada.

i`m up for anything your willing to trade for em.

Do the 25s both have the big mount slot?

Didn't you have a deal done with barneyrb last night?

He didn't withdraw his offer did he?

:confused2:

Ted,

I pulled out. I didn't want to short change him. Homie XLs and 150s are worth a ton.

No, he thought he was gettin to me so I let him out. I still have the 150 though, little rough, A/v sorta lame, and it needs a bar.........

Will this guy work?
asset.php

asset.php

OK. One case and crank is gone, along with the 024 AF cover

Found most of what I needed. Now just looking for 2 026 air filters, muffler, and a clutch cover.

Just went through the parts been. Lots of good stuff left to.trade including a nice 024/6 tank handle

The needed parts are:
2 026 air filters
1 024/6 muffler
1 clutch cover
1 clutch bell

Latest posts

Back