Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in the need for a poulan S25DA clutch and 3/8lp drum/sprocket with bearing. I could also use a flywheel with the starter catchers (or whatever you call them) on it for the same saw. PM me if ya can help me out.

let me know if you still need them,,, i think i can cover you on all of it

I have a very nice echo 452vl that I just went through. Other than the trigger lock, everything works very well. It's pretty clean with a nice original Windsor on it. Starts like its new even when its cold. Up for trade/sale.

I also have:

super 754 remmington that needs a carb rebuild. Original roller nose bar. All in pretty good shape.
P40 pioneer, semi restored with all the important stuff and a crappy paint job.
Jred 535 decent saw, runs decent, but could use a going over.
Stihl 015av, 015v, and 015 ( in super nice shape)

Listing them in the classified as I get pics.

If you want one or want info, pm me.

Last edited:
I have a very nice echo 452vl that I just went through. Other than the trigger lock, everything works very well. It's pretty clean with a nice original Windsor on it. Starts like its new even when its cold. Up for trade/sale.

I also have:

super 754 remmington that needs a carb rebuild. Original roller nose bar. All in pretty good shape.
P40 pioneer, semi restored with all the important stuff and a crappy paint job.
Jred 535 decent saw, runs decent, but could use a going over.
Stihl 015av, 015v, and 015 ( in super nice shape)

These are all soon going on eBay unless I can figure out how to make a for sale ad that isn't an auction on here.... so if you want one or want info, pm me.

What's the problem?

Might be interested in the non stihl one or both if they're nice and we can work out a trade. I need one for a dolly 143. What are ya needing?

Ted... It only comes up as an auction... I dunno.

I go to Auctions ..... then New Listing button ... a list of selections appears and one is to list a chainsaw as a classified ad.

New STIHL 064 066 CHAINSAW AIR FILTER COVER

I'm not sure, but I think it's called a winter cover. Just like this one.

Stihl 064 Chainsaw Intake Air PREHEATING Kit P N 1122 007 1005 11220071005 | eBay

obamablltw6.gif

I have a clean McCulloch mac 110 With plastic case with broken recoil rope. homelite super two and a john deere 50. I would like to clean out. I would take stihl trades for these saws. 034 parts Thanks

Sheesh, go out of town and fall three pages back.

OK, I found a complete saw here Carl. I'll take off the stuff you need and put all the fasteners in a bag. You owe me a pie.

Lombard or Remington pie? :msp_thumbup:

No chain brake on him that I can see.

You suck rubber udders.

Yeah, but we all can put up with it. ROFL

I'm looking for a 70cc plus rebuilder. Good p/c would be a big plus. No stihls. Needs to have av as i want to use it to buck logs but i dont mind it being older. I have stuff to trade. Mostly vintage.

Echo 330 evl

I need a bottom support plate for a 330EVL.I have Stihl and Husky parts, or pics of old dead REAL presidents, to trade.
Was someone on here looking for an Echo 500EVL,picked one up this week?
RR
PM me please,thanks.

Last edited:
Back