Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man! Will do.

Every time I see your sig I think of this guy......

[video=youtube;RxiEMpcI83E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxiEMpcI83E[/video]

I have some Pioneer saws that need to go. I have a farmsaw with clutch brake its in pieces in a box was told it needes piston and rings. I also have a white Holiday and a P26. I would say all these would be for parts. always looking for stihl stuff.

I could use the Farmsaw....

Still looking for a 026 cylinder cover.....I've got two 024 cylinder covers for trade, plus other parts and useless green stuff. Thanks for the help. PM men if you've got anything.

Every time I see your sig I think of this guy......

Nice! I love the chops, but I prefer a full beard. I think he is a much cooler cat than the other Rory people think of when they hear my name...

attachment.php

Rory Calhoun

I think the 281 tank is different because of the front spring mount and the throttle linkage, but I'm not postive on that.

The 181 has a wire link throttle, 281/288 are the contact roller. The 281/288 will have an extra hole for mounting the big front spring plate on.

I got a Farmsaw I could get heading your way...

I worked out a trade for the one mentioned here JJ. Thanks for the offer though Brody.

We've got a couple of P41s that have some corrosion damage.....the Farmsaw will make a fine donor of magnesium.

I worked out a trade for the one mentioned here JJ. Thanks for the offer though Brody.

We've got a couple of P41s that have some corrosion damage.....the Farmsaw will make a fine donor of magnesium.

If you need another crank case for an orange one, I have a very nice one here.

I dont need a part so much as some help, I need somebody with a torch or a plasma cutter to cut a rusted hitch and rear bumper off my tahoe, literally take 10 minutes or less.

I`m in Bloomsburg PA, if anybodys local or even if I have to drive a bit and can help me out i`d appreciate it.

I need a coil for a pioneer p41, husqvarna starter pawl washers, some screws for poulan pro 475 (I like the look of all correct screws in my saws) have pioneer farmsaw parts, stihl 045/56 fine mesh filter, rebuilt husky 350 for trade too, PM me.
Jim

I dont need a part so much as some help, I need somebody with a torch or a plasma cutter to cut a rusted hitch and rear bumper off my tahoe, literally take 10 minutes or less.

I`m in Bloomsburg PA, if anybodys local or even if I have to drive a bit and can help me out i`d appreciate it.

How about a Sawzmost (Sawzall)? With a good Lenox blade (for cutting steel), there ain't much that can stand in yer way.

If you don't have a sawzall, you can pick them up at pawn shops for pretty good prices.

Product | LENOX ToolsLENOX GOLD® METAL RECIPROCATING SAW BLADES

the bumper and hitch are both rotted and can`t get the bolts out by conventional means, a sawzall wouldn`t fit into the spots where the remaining bolts are.

I actually got the hitch off as one side was so rotted I was able to tear it loose once I unbolted the other side, bumper still needs to come off though.

it`d literally take 2 minutes now, i`m sure I have something worth trading for 5 minutes of somebody`s time with a torch, or they could just be a nice fella and let me loose in their garage for 2 minutes.

Torches, regulators, and hose can be found real cheap at garage sales. Once you have those, you can rent tanks (normally on a refundable deposit basis). Once I got torches, they quickly became one of those things I couldn't believe I lived so long without. Turnkey portable electric-free heating/ cutting / welding is nice.

Torches, regulators, and hose can be found real cheap at garage sales. Once you have those, you can rent tanks (normally on a refundable deposit basis). Once I got torches, they quickly became one of those things I couldn't believe I lived so long without. Turnkey portable electric-free heating/ cutting / welding is nice.

And something ya miss real bad ! LOL When I let my Brother take over the body shop he kept them ! LOL Keep saying I will get more ? :dizzy:

Latest posts

Back