Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking for a good 017 crankcase/fuel tank housing for a friend. Can be bare and empty, his saw runs but the clip that the On-off-choke switch sets in is broke...to bad it's all made together :msp_sad:. I got $$$, a few parts left, and good credit :msp_wink:.

the bumper and hitch are both rotted and can`t get the bolts out by conventional means, a sawzall wouldn`t fit into the spots where the remaining bolts are.

I actually got the hitch off as one side was so rotted I was able to tear it loose once I unbolted the other side, bumper still needs to come off though.

it`d literally take 2 minutes now, i`m sure I have something worth trading for 5 minutes of somebody`s time with a torch, or they could just be a nice fella and let me loose in their garage for 2 minutes.

Hmmm, if a Sawzall blade won't fit in there, not sure how a torch would? You know they make longer blades right?

Anyway, if I was local to ya, I'd swing by and give ya a hand. Hope you can find some help. :)

Hmmm, if a Sawzall blade won't fit in there, not sure how a torch would? You know they make longer blades right?

Anyway, if I was local to ya, I'd swing by and give ya a hand. Hope you can find some help. :)

theres a gap under the bumper where you can get a torch or plasma cutter into, but unless they started making sawzall blades with 90 degree bends in them recently a sawzall wont work.

Brian, Its a damn shame you live so far away. I have a lil portable set that I bring to the demo derby, coulda just brought em over easy peasy but NOOOO you gotta live we the he!! out there in the middle of Penseltucky
Sorry bud, good luck. Hey if there rotten just chain the bumper to a tree and stick it in 4 low, one drunken night I tried to pull my buddies wrangler out a mud pit with my yota, well yota had one less rear bumper after that night. 22R, could NOT kill it!

I dont need a part so much as some help, I need somebody with a torch or a plasma cutter to cut a rusted hitch and rear bumper off my tahoe, literally take 10 minutes or less.

I`m in Bloomsburg PA, if anybodys local or even if I have to drive a bit and can help me out i`d appreciate it.

Unless you want to take a 1.5hr road trip to my house, I recommend this guy.

Marty Sitler's Auto Repair
1030 Lasalle St
Berwick, PA 18603

Marty is an awesome guy right down the road from you. I used to have him on my tool route that I regretfully had to end thanks to Mac tools. Call ahead and make sure he has a torch or he can recommend someone near you.

Anyone have any 757 shinny parts laying around? I'm looking at a saw with a cracked tank / handle. I may be able to fix it, but I thought I'd put out a feeler. I may need some other tidbits too... Lots to trade.....

Last edited:
Anyone have any 757 shinny parts laying around? I'm looking at a saw with a cracked tank / handle. I may be able to fix it, but I thought I'd put out a feeler. I may need some other tidbits too... Lots to trade.....

I too have been looking for 757 parts, but have not found any. I'm actually looking for one of every part on the saw, preferably assembled and running!

Dook has a nice one actually!!! I want it! But..have no practical use for the time being.. :/

Anyone need a jacobs chuck for a degree wheel? Should work alright... It is off a milwaukee drill..

second question.. anybody need some milwaukee drills for parts? both need some love..

Looking for a painter (auto body) to do some plastic painting for me, and some 026/260 parts :)

Anyone need a jacobs chuck for a degree wheel? Should work alright... It is off a milwaukee drill..

second question.. anybody need some milwaukee drills for parts? both need some love..

Looking for a painter (auto body) to do some plastic painting for me, and some 026/260 parts :)

PM sent on the Milwaukee

I need an air filter cover for an John Deere cs81, could use a filter also. Misc parts to trade, mostly stihl, some Sachs dolmar, McCuloch, Husky, old echo. Lots of new and used chain and some bars.

I have a nylon filter. No cover, Deere no longer has them. Efco ones are going to be gray, I believe. If you want a new one, I know a guy.
Chainsawr will be happy to unload new Efco parts if he has any.

Back